IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Just let the lad play why do people have to put pressure on him by hyping him up like this? He clearly just needs everyone to stop commenting on bad or good triats as he's not mentally strong enough.

Ross will do well, as long as the limelight isn't on him

Just let the lad play why do people have to put pressure on him by hyping him up like this? He clearly just needs everyone to stop commenting on bad or good triats as he's not mentally strong enough.

Ross will do well, as long as the limelight isn't on him

That's the whole point about England... he has been treated appallingly. Built up and broken down and it's left to his club to build him back up.

If he is kept out of England he stands a far better chance of being left alone to develop.

The England team isn't ready for Ross and he isn't ready to carry the expectations of a nation. Deli alli will Continue to be protected despite being a vile cheating dirty player with a questionable temperament.

That's the whole point about England... he has been treated appallingly. Built up and broken down and it's left to his club to build him back up.

If he is kept out of England he stands a far better chance of being left alone to develop.

The England team isn't ready for Ross and he isn't ready to carry the expectations of a nation. Deli alli will Continue to be protected despite being a vile cheating dirty player with a questionable temperament.

Yeah I'd be happy to see him excluded from the squad until after Russia 2018 but I doubt that's what he would want.

I'm two days into a three day training course around leadership and personalities.

It's very possible that Ross could be shy and humble infront of the camera, but around other footballers where he knows he is superior to most and one of the most talented in the group he may be alpha. He could be very confident on the training ground and could actually thrive in the England training camp which could push him on further.

Could being the key word.

I'm two days into a three day training course around leadership and personalities.

It's very possible that Ross could be shy and humble infront of the camera, but around other footballers where he knows he is superior to most and one of the most talented in the group he may be alpha. He could be very confident on the training ground and could actually thrive in the England training camp which could push him on further.

Could being the key word.

You done your myers briggs?

Interesting words from Koeman today with regards to Barkleys contract.

Basically, it's Koemans belief that if as a player you don't accept a contract when you only have one year left, then the club must sell the player as the player has decided on another future for himself. Koeman says this is just business. It's not an ultimatum, it's football business. It's normal.

So there you go Ross. Decide if you want a new contract, or you're being sold in the summer!

Interesting words from Koeman today with regards to Barkleys contract.

Basically, it's Koemans belief that if as a player you don't accept a contract when you only have one year left, then the club must sell the player as the player has decided on another future for himself. Koeman says this is just business. It's not an ultimatum, it's football business. It's normal.

So there you go Ross. Decide if you want a new contract, or you're being sold in the summer!

I appreciate his straightness more and more with each interview

Rom has two years on his contract and people moan to sign or go. Barkley who owes the club much more has one and no one is fuming?

To be honest, I didn't realise he only had a year left.

I think more attention is put on Lukaku because Lukaku and his reps make more noise, 3 years in a row, about moving on etc.

What noise have we heard from Barkley and his camp? You say nothing, you give people nothing to talk about.

After today's Koeman interview, I did wonder to myself 'hang on, he's only got one year left??? How come???'. So yeah, a little more alert to it now.

Rom has two years on his contract and people moan to sign or go. Barkley who owes the club much more has one and no one is fuming?

What does barkley owe the club?

He never cost us a penny. If he wanted to pipe up and demand a transfer then he would easily get bought for £30m plus.

The fact is he hasn't. He never blabs to the press, he clearly loves the club and despite getting unnecessary shit off nob head fans he will likely sign his contract.

The club left his contract way too late as it happens. Oh yeah we gave Gibson an extension - work that one out.

Back in December it wasn't a priority...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-boss-ronald-koeman-admits-9469534.amp

Edited by Hafnia

What does barkley owe the club?

He never cost us a penny. If he wanted to pipe up and demand a transfer then he would easily get bought for £30m plus.

The fact is he hasn't. He never blabs to the press, he clearly loves the club and despite getting unnecessary shit off nob head fans he will likely sign his contract.

The club left his contract way too late as it happens. Oh yeah we gave Gibson an extension - work that one out.

Back in December it wasn't a priority...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-boss-ronald-koeman-admits-9469534.amp

He also says in the same line that in the New Year, they'll have talks.

Maybe someone has taken this 'Evertonian, local lad, loves the club' stuff for granted and just thought he'd sign any old contract? Possibly a bit of complacency from within the club.

He also says in the same line that in the New Year, they'll have talks.

Maybe someone has taken this 'Evertonian, local lad, loves the club' stuff for granted and just thought he'd sign any old contract? Possibly a bit of complacency from within the club.

Yeah I mean just imagine the fume if he piped up about leaving year after year.

It wouldn't look good to potential signings if we lose both Rom and Ross this summer, but if it happens we'll move on and be fine.

I will be very gutted though. Just when we thought we were building something it could all get ripped apart and we'll have to do a bit of extra work.

It wouldn't look good to potential signings if we lose both Rom and Ross this summer, but if it happens we'll move on and be fine.

I will be very gutted though. Just when we thought we were building something it could all get ripped apart and we'll have to do a bit of extra work.

I don't know if in comings would look at outgoings and swerve.

I think the manager plays a big part in enticing people in, and we have a big name in charge. The board play a part, and we have big plans. The history and size of the club helps. And then, most importantly, ££££!!!

I don't think who has left plays as big a part as the above. No way of knowing for sure of course!!!

I don't know if in comings would look at outgoings and swerve.

I think the manager plays a big part in enticing people in, and we have a big name in charge. The board play a part, and we have big plans. The history and size of the club helps. And then, most importantly, ££££!!!

I don't think who has left plays as big a part as the above. No way of knowing for sure of course!!!

When two of your best players leave, with one of them questioning the ambition of the club, I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't be a factor to potential new signings.

When two of your best players leave, with one of them questioning the ambition of the club, I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't be a factor to potential new signings.

But do you believe a man who has wanted away for 3/4 years in a row and pulled the same trick at the same time of year? Or a former World Class player who says there is ambition or he wouldn't be manager, who we now know to be as straight talking as anyone we've had? Or a Board who say there will be a new stadium? Backed by a dock developer who say there will be a stadium? And a City Mayor who says the same?

How bad is it that the words of one repeat offender override everything that we know is going on?!

Again, it's all ifs and buts. Players come and go all the time. Top clubs sell, and buy back in. If selling a player was lacking ambition, there would be no transfers from any club.

We don't have to sell anybody. If we do, it's on our terms which means a hugely inflated fee.

I just can't believe that Ross won't sign a new contract. I can understand both sides waiting for the summer to see how things pan out. In November / December I'm not sure Koeman knew if Ross would be a key part of the team and Ross didn't know if he would be wanted. Now Koeman wants him and Ross appears to be enjoying things I can see him signing in the summer.

Please God anyway!