IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Spot the deliberate mistake :rolleyes:.

"Barkley completed a frantic encounter against Bournemouth last weekend in style, scoring the game’s final goal in injury-time when he rounded keeper Artur Boruc, celebrated in front of the Howard Kendall Gwladys Street End, and slotted the ball into an empty net."

for Sideliner the guy who just comes on here to slate Ross as the 10. straight from the horses mouth, he's not playing the 10 for us now. so give it up.

RK -

“He’s a good boy to have in the squad because he understands and works hard. Of course he can play in a 10 position but he has had more of a free role. I’ve never doubted his qualities but to get that productivity, he has improved. He is more important for the team now in the last part of attacking than he was before and that’s what I want.”

I love the article and am glad Ron is appreciating Ross.

for Sideliner the guy who just comes on here to slate Ross as the 10. straight from the horses mouth, he's not playing the 10 for us now. so give it up.

RK -

“He’s a good boy to have in the squad because he understands and works hard. Of course he can play in a 10 position but he has had more of a free role. I’ve never doubted his qualities but to get that productivity, he has improved. He is more important for the team now in the last part of attacking than he was before and that’s what I want.”

I love the article and am glad Ron is appreciating Ross.

Ron, Ross, Rom

Tooooo many RO's for my liking!