IGNORED

Ross Barkley

We should be able to sort a decent striker through Barkley.

If Chelsea are serious...nab that Belgian of them (can't spell his name but he's a goodun)

If Spurs are serious...and they're also in pole position for Llorente, nab that Dutch kid off them who has looked good when given a chance.

I'm clutching here!!!

We should be able to sort a decent striker through Barkley.

If Chelsea are serious...nab that Belgian of them (can't spell his name but he's a goodun)

If Spurs are serious...and they're also in pole position for Llorente, nab that Dutch kid off them who has looked good when given a chance.

I'm clutching here!!!

Lukaku? Sorry - time warp.

No point keeping a player who doesn't want to be here gents.

I know what your saying mate, but I haven't seen a single quote of him or Koeman saying it yet.... not one.

Koeman said he had told him he wants a new challenge, but I see the diplomacy in that.

I have been a football fan for a long time and have watched so many players want to leave, only to have a change I heart and realise that new challenge is at their present home.

A long shot I know, but one I really wish would happen.

I know what your saying mate, but I haven't seen a single quote of him or Koeman saying it yet.... not one.

Koeman said he had told him he wants a new challenge, but I see the diplomacy in that.

I have been a football fan for a long time and have watched so many players want to leave, only to have a change I heart and realise that new challenge is at their present home.

A long shot I know, but one I really wish would happen.

We'll see what happens.

As I said in the beginning...if he stays, good. If he goes...good luck.