IGNORED

Ross Barkley

MotMon here isn't justification that he has played well or to a standard high enough for the managers expectations. There's games where we all struggle to name one as we've played that shite.

You can't use votes on a forum to accurately disect his performances. Some will of voted without actually watching the game.

Only players as bad as him was Jags and Stek and they both lost their places. Barkley was barely benched in comparison.

Like I've said before Pete, we had nobody to replace him.

Hope he doesnt stay now cos he won't get in ahead of Siggy, Rooney, and Klaasen, which means we would lose money on him when he goes for free next summer.

Like I've said before Pete, we had nobody to replace him.

Hope he doesnt stay now cos he won't get in ahead of Siggy, Rooney, and Klaasen, which means we would lose money on him when he goes for free next summer.

You have to blame Koeman for that. I would have kept Ossie on for another year just as an option.

we would lose money on him when he goes for free

Lose what money exactly? he came through the academy and is currently on 40k per week by all reports.

For example and by comparison, we pay 7 million per year for the services of Yannick Bolasie before we've even paid his wages, anything other than him re-signing for the next 5 years is a diabolical bit of business by us IMO.

Barkley has remained professional throughout this.

Again this has been a fall out with the manager not Everton a Football Club. Koeman comes across as very forceful, tunnel visioned and he won't stop until he gets what he wants. If you cross him you are done for. Think that's what's happened here. Koeman has never really like him as a player. As someone who fits into his system. He'd rather he moved on

Lose what money exactly? he came through the academy and is currently on 40k per week by all reports.

For example and by comparison, we pay 7 million per year for the services of Yannick Bolasie before we've even paid his wages, anything other than him re-signing for the next 5 years is a diabolical bit of business by us IMO.

I see your point but it's like being given a house worth £2m.... do you sell it for £20 and say "it's £20 profit".... or do you look to get as much as the £2m that it's worth.

For me it's the latter.

I see your point but it's like being given a house worth £2m.... do you sell it for £20 and say "it's £20 profit".... or do you look to get as much as the £2m that it's worth.

For me it's the latter.

Thats not the way contracting works though, he should have been offered a better contract sooner or moved on sooner. We fucked up and we can't hold him to account for honouring his shitty contract.

Ox has turned it down. Wants to go to the shite or stay at the arse. Madness.

This should hopefully strengthen our hand with barkley.

Apparently he wants to play in central midfield which is ironically his worst position!

If £35mil was bid got Ox then Barkley should be double!

Apparently he wants to play in central midfield which is ironically his worst position!

If £35mil was bid got Ox then Barkley should be double!

Does he have a best position? Whenever I watch him I wonder how he plays for Arsenal and is continually linked with other top sides. Typical English hype for me.

Does he have a best position? Whenever I watch him I wonder how he plays for Arsenal and is continually linked with other top sides. Typical English hype for me.

No probably not. He is most suited to wide right but I would be happy to face him as an opposing manager in any position!

Chelsea need to increase squad depth, especially home grown(English) players, they got lucky with injuries last year and have put 30+ players out on loan.

I believe the bid was £20million plus £5million add-ons. They will probably come back with £25million plus add-ons and that will be accepted.

So after two years on the Chelsea bench and missing the world cup, does Barkley end up at Southampton, West Ham, Leicester, or Newcastle? Or does he go abroad?