IGNORED

Jose Baxter

Aha. Fuck off. It's not like he's been injured and not playing, so they're offering to train him. He's been done for drugs (3 times if memory serves me right?).

He's a red and couldn't wait to tell everyone once he left Everton.

He got paid handsomely and it ended back up his nose.

No ta. Sentiments should be considered for bellends.

One of the oddest rumours I've ever seen. I watched him plenty for Sheff Utd as Mrs is a blade, he was average in a League 1 side.

Of all the former academy kids who are still playing elsewhere, who would you most like to see given a second chance in a blue shirt?

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

One of the oddest rumours I've ever seen. I watched him plenty for Sheff Utd as Mrs is a blade, he was average in a League 1 side.

Of all the former academy kids who are still playing elsewhere, who would you most like to see given a second chance in a blue shirt?

Adam Forshaw, John Ruddy come to mind.

Mustafi

Dier

Edited by MatthewT

From what I know about him he is a rat and doesn't belong anywhere near our club. Found in a car with a bag full of counter fit money, been caught doing drugs. I few lads I work with have stories of him from his oldham days and I've seen him in the city centre and let's just say the lads he hangs around with don't look your average 9-5 guys

Mustafi

Dier

Dunno if we can count Dier, he was only ever on loan. Mustafi hasn't exactly set the world alight at Arsenal, but strange that a future German international didn't get a look in while the likes of Rodwell and Anichebe played 50+ games.

He's signing on for minimal wages, first pro contract level wages, 12 month gig to get him a deal with a football league club.

Chances are he'll come in, get his head down, perform well and secure a new contract somewhere. No doubt we'll 'release' him as soon as an offer comes in that he accepts.

Or he'll fuck it up and end up on the scrap heap.

Not for me us to judge really.

Incredible gesture from the club. I do understand a lot of people moaning about giving him effectively his third chance at a pro career but its the gesture as a whole that makes me proud to support this club. How many clubs wash their hands clean once a player leaves the club. Whilst as a club we exist to make money and (hopefully) win trophies, it shows that we sill have a soul when so many clubs can easily be accused of being (and are) soulless.

And at the end of the day he is on effectively a nothing contract.

Edited by Tristagi