IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Southampton should be at least 2- 0 up. I can't believe how often players in the Premiership get a clear chance and a couple of seconds to take it and hit it straight at the goalie. The goal is 8 yards wide for crying out loud. The other thing that winds me up while I'm at it is, the number of times a player gets a chance in the penalty area and side-foots it instead of putting their laces through it. Side-footing it usually results in it ballooning over the bar or being easily saved by the keeper because it lacks pace.

Pours single malt and winds down.

Pour me one muck. (slang for mucker)

Selfishly, its best southampton dont make the final because in some far out way 7th can get a euro spot still, right?

the shyte were poor tonight and saints should have been further ahead, difficult to pick the ref or comms for most biased on the night, Redmond gets a double hat trick against us on tonights chances.

shyte vs manure final would be great for so many reasons....

Van dick looks like he will go for serious money.... man city and Chelsea will be in for him.

He is light years better than John stones - absolutely light years.

Never really watched him before but yeah... the lad is absolutely brilliant. Pace, calm, good feet, above all he can defend.

Edited by Hafnia

Van dick looks like he will go for serious money.... man city and Chelsea will be in for him.

He is light years better than John stones - absolutely light years.

Never really watched him before but yeah... the lad is absolutely brilliant. Pace, calm, good feet, above all he can defend.

He's exactly the type of CB we need.

I find Redmond so frustrating. A decent player would have put that tie to bed tonight and yet it stays 1 all. I think they said that this was only his second goal of the season and that was from a corner when he is one of their main outlets. Not to mention this is a team struggling from creativity that he is there to provide.

He is just a slightly better Aaron Lennon.

I find Redmond so frustrating. A decent player would have put that tie to bed tonight and yet it stays 1 all. I think they said that this was only his second goal of the season and that was from a corner when he is one of their main outlets. Not to mention this is a team struggling from creativity that he is there to provide.

He is just a slightly better Aaron Lennon.

I'd liken him to Kilbane. Hard worker 7/10 every week, never invisible, doesn't irk his responsibilities, and has a decent end product. God knows why we never tried to sign him first time round.

Spurs look incredible and Kane is showing once again what a top class striker he is.

For me, they were the best team last season. They're even better now that they've got going after a slowish start - they've got the squad to win it this year.

He was getting grief before the second goal. West Brom imploded. Great flick from Alli for the last one though. Annoying Barkley has more talent but not the aggression and determination to make it happen on the pitch.

He was getting grief before the second goal. West Brom imploded. Great flick from Alli for the last one though. Annoying Barkley has more talent but not the aggression and determination to make it happen on the pitch.

Kane is to you moreso than what Lukaku is to Haf!

Sunderland are 2-0 down at home to Stoke (after 20 minutes). Sunderland have had 38% possession and haven't had a shot on Stokes goal.

Not surprising looking at Sunderland's back 4... possibly the worst I've seen at this level.

van Ahnalt is just no a defender

Love - well?!

Djiboji - awful

O'Shea - he lost it a few years back

Spurs look incredible and Kane is showing once again what a top class striker he is.

For me, they were the best team last season. They're even better now that they've got going after a slowish start - they've got the squad to win it this year.

His movement is outstanding. How does he make that space for himself?

A few ex players have mentioned it now... his movement is top class.

As for the fact he was criticised before second goal?! He is never out of the game - never. 100% focused.

His movement is outstanding. How does he make that space for himself?

A few ex players have mentioned it now... his movement is top class.

As for the fact he was criticised before second goal?! He is never out of the game - never. 100% focused.

You did that whole post without mentioning Rom Haf! Your standards are slipping :lol:.

Kane is to you moreso than what Lukaku is to Haf!

Not quite, I'd have had a dossier on every balls up today. His goals will hide what was a very poor performance. If WBA had got one back when it was 2-0 Kane would have got a bollocking.

All credit to the midfield, imagine how many the likes Lukaku or Aguero would get there.