IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

scouse

So sad to see him to get stretchered off. Would be terrible for him if it ends up being his last game for us, at least in the Premiership.

Players need to take this as motivation, and make sure this isn't Colemans last action in the Premiership.

Coleman would run through brick walls for this club.

They all need to do him proud as he's not going to be able to be on the pitch for this run in.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Why would there be news yet? They'll probably have to wait until any swelling goes down a bit before a scan.

Saying he's gone to hospital or not? Or even something like "it looks bad but we need to wait for the swelling to go down". 

Just seems to be radio silence which is worrying 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Saying he's gone to hospital or not? Or even something like "it looks bad but we need to wait for the swelling to go down". 

Just seems to be radio silence which is worrying 

Dyche said it wasn't looking good but that we'd get it checked out.

Not really sure what else can be said tbh.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Dyche said it wasn't looking good but that we'd get it checked out.

Not really sure what else can be said tbh.

That was immediately after the game right?

Im only going on my experience. I've had enough broken bones and muscle/tendon/ligament injuries to say that I was scanned within 12 hours and the injury was clear. Wonder why it's so different for actual athletes.

Just nervous for him and us, a little communication would go a long way. 

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

That was immediately after the game right?

Im only going on my experience. I've had enough broken bones and muscle/tendon/ligament injuries to say that I was scanned within 12 hours and the injury was clear. Wonder why it's so different for actual athletes.

Just nervous for him and us, a little communication would go a long way. 

I'd be extremely surprised if it's not a bad injury. The way his leg bent and then he didn't move at all was not a good sign.

58 minutes ago, CraigJarrett said:

We certainly need all hands on deck for these final 4 games so this is good news. Monday is a huge day with 3 of our rivals all in action too, hopefully we can catch Fulham on an off day, they have certainly missed Mitovic up front (despite the victory over us last month).

Fulham?