IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

scouse

27 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

If we are unable to bring in a right back this summer would you offer him a 1 year deal?  Pretty sure he would play for peanuts.  Hoping Patterson pans out but he would be an extra option / voice in the dressing room / might get him to 400 appearances.

Already has 401 taking cup games into account.

21 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I've just noticed how high pitched his scream of "Alex!" is when he's asking him to play him in :lol:.

Ive just watched that clip, it gets better and better. The squeak is funny😜

What I do also like is the way both Maupay and Gana hold off the defenders and shield the ball in the build up, plus Mesliers continuing impersonating a statue after it hits the net.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Loved his genuine passion today.

He rightly gets his critics. But you can't question that he'll run through brick walls for us.

Personally I see that passion in him in every game he plays, it's just the degree of mistakes that change from game to game, never the desire to do his best.  

10 hours ago, Aidan said:

I think he's going to be expecting to play another season for us at least. I think we need him here to be honest.

It needs to be mostly from the bench though, so hopefully Patterson can stay fit and we've got our eye on bringing in a new RB to replace Coleman's back-up role the season after.

1 hour ago, RPG said:

I hate comparing us with the other lot on issues like this but Salah looks like he will be out of the door soon and they will rebuild and replace without much drama. I love Seamus but he is past his best and, from next season, he should only be playing in a 'break glass in case of emergency' situation. I have no issues with giving him a well deserved extension to his contract and maybe easing him into some other role at the club but we have to either confirm Patterson as starting right back or sign another one in the next window.

The past couple of seasons has been full of broken glass.

• 1 month later...