IGNORED

James McCarthy

I doubt he will play for us again. He will be out injured for a couple of weeks by the time he is back Morgan will be fit. I imagine having gone against Koeman he will be sold in the summer. Shame really as he was a good player before his injuries.

Agree, he has crossed koeman twice now and I imagine he's gone in the summer. What an idiot. Best of luck in a promoted side. Hope you like the fat waiter james

That bit where it says "until Friday all had happened whilst playing for Everton" is a load of old shite. They called him up many of times when he hadn't kicked a ball for us after recovering from the injury, playing him the full 90 minutes and not giving him the chance to recover properly and get his match fitness back properly.

• 1 month later...

He's a "koeman" player, energetic, wants to press high and runs himself into the ground.

However I don't think he rates him too highly, I just think he knows he's needs numbers due to the amount of games we could be facing next season.

Gossip page on BBC text is saying the complete opposite to Koeman.

EFC are willing to sell McCarthy for £30m, Newcastle and West Ham are interested.

Who can tell which is true and which isn't.

I'd be massively surprised if we get anything near £30m for him!

I like Jimmy Mac, but I'd snatch anyone's hand off who offered that amount of money for him.

I know some Newcastle fans, their pages are saying Newcastle want him and the price is £20mill.

He's a good player. But he plays in a congested position for us and if we can get near that price for a player with proven dodgy hamstrings, we'd have to take it.

Love him, and think he's a fantastic player and a Koeman player at that, but his game time is likely to be limited next season even with (hopefully) extra games, so if £20m is in the offing? We should take that all day long, and invest it in a younger player who will be happy to be a rotation player and learn from the likes of Schneiderlin and Gana.