IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

I’m not going to get into the Silva Alladyce argument it’s just semantics impossible to prove either way. 

But what I will say is the team are hugely underperforming for Silva and we are playing a lot of his signings, he is the manager and he has to take responsibility no matter what people’s opinions are of individual players, if he doesn’t turn this around in the next 2-3 games the responsibility will be taken away from him. 

And if he goes we will be left in a worse position than we were with Martinez having spent hundreds of millions, Silva stands to be classed as one of the worst managers we’ve had in years yet has spent more money than any manager we’ve ever had, at this moment in time it’s not looking very good for him .

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Silva.

Silva all day. I was watching goals on Sunday and for all that back handing shit heads millions he has in the bank he had some Jacamo dart players shirt on with Harry hill collars. Gold dripping off him and all said was about defending defending. It would have took him about three years or more to attempt at being an attacking team with us. 

13 hours ago, Shukes said:

It’s true, we’re playing the exact same teams as last year, with the exact same players, exact same tactics and set up.

Everyone put a bet on City now, because we already know who is going to win the Premier league, Champions league and FA cup. 

I honestly despair sometimes. You can put up some good points at times PeteO, but you can also come up with some right corkers haha.

I'm a little lost here. if you agree Silva is doing the same thing every week (or am I missing sarcasm??). 

9 hours ago, Sibdane said:

I'm convinced that anyone who wanted to keep that tub of lard on didn't actually watch the football we were playing. Calling it atrocious is being too kind.

What would Silva have done with the same squad? 

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Looks like we are going into the bottom 3 who would have believed that possible after the end to last season. 

Doesn’t surprise me at all Palf. Only 8 matches gone and two wins puts you fourth. Position doesn’t worry me much at the moment as I’ve been here so many times before. I come from a time when BBC didn’t even show a table until after the sixth match haha!

What is more worrying is our form and body language. After last weeks performance we should have been up for this, but we created nothing all match... sorry we created one chance for Iwobi. But that’s disgraceful for an Everton team.

I honestly can’t see what we can easily change to put things right. Many ideas, but none that Silva has the balls to entertain.

Its going to be another long season I’m afraid.

8 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Looks like we are going into the bottom 3 who would have believed that possible after the end to last season. 

Daft thing though is that the season is so random if we could get something from somewhere or someone and go on a run we could climb very quickly; that said I have no idea where that spark might come from at the moment. Purely theoretical.

5 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Doesn’t surprise me at all Palf. Only 8 matches gone and two wins puts you fourth. Position doesn’t worry me much at the moment as I’ve been here so many times before. I come from a time when BBC didn’t even show a table until after the sixth match haha!

What is more worrying is our form and body language. After last weeks performance we should have been up for this, but we created nothing all match... sorry we created one chance for Iwobi. But that’s disgraceful for an Everton team.

I honestly can’t see what we can easily change to put things right. Many ideas, but none that Silva has the balls to entertain.

Its going to be another long season I’m afraid.

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Daft thing though is that the season is so random if we could get something from somewhere or someone and go on a run we could climb very quickly; that said I have no idea where that spark might come from at the moment. Purely theoretical.

I agree with you both a couple of wins on the bounce and we go top half, I still think we will finish 7th but we will go through a lot more ups and downs a long the way. 

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I agree with you both a couple of wins on the bounce and we go top half, I still think we will finish 7th but we will go through a lot more ups and downs a long the way. 

I’m still sticking with 7th to, but I’m getting a bit worried now haha.

It’s true he won a lot of games, but they didn’t enjoy it.’

It's a job, the results come first. I'd rather the players won than enjoyed themselves, their getting paid enough. You think man u players enjoyed every match when they dominated? No chance, but I bet they enjoyed picking up the trophy the end of every season.