IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

22 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/evertons-famous-dixie-dean-statue-18552861

The unbearables at it again, just hope no idiots who support Everton get any big ideas of retaliating 

I remember when Liverpool was a City United no matter what colour you shirt was, what’s happening now in a City that has a proud history of many years for looking after each other is frankly upsetting.  

9 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I am completely done with this season.

Honestly I try to be optimistic, but there’s nothing... absolutely nothing at the moment. 
We say there is nothing to play for, as an excuse... but there was a European place for us to play for. 
I don’t get why we are so bad? Other teams don’t seem to be suffering like this.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Honestly I try to be optimistic, but there’s nothing... absolutely nothing at the moment. 
We say there is nothing to play for, as an excuse... but there was a European place for us to play for. 
I don’t get why we are so bad? Other teams don’t seem to be suffering like this.

It's unnacceptable the way we're playing. There's being off the pace because of the break but we are genuinely seeing players not trying at the moment and it's infuriating. I'm so close to losing my shit today.

There aren't many of our current players that I want to stay at this moment in time. I feel really sorry for MIchael Keane though, he's been a proper professional since the restart and I tip my hat to him. He can hold his head up high but there aren't too many others that can say the same. I'm not going to name the worst culprits in our team because I've said it all before and I really can't be fucked putting any more energy into criticising them when they can't even be arsed putting any energy into their play.

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

The liklihood is we will finish 13-14th this season. 

If we finish that low then that should be laid squarely at the door of Moshiri and Brands, because that is completely inexcusable under any circumstances, or are they just going to keep sacking managers, to cover their own lack of ability, yes they probably are so it will be cheerio Carlo soon. 

19 hours ago, Palfy said:

If we finish that low then that should be laid squarely at the door of Moshiri and Brands, because that is completely inexcusable under any circumstances, or are they just going to keep sacking managers, to cover their own lack of ability, yes they probably are so it will be cheerio Carlo soon. 

Happy to use my stock reply of the day, with the city appeal we can get shut of shite and buy some top quality in.....FFP? Whats that. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Happy to use my stock reply of the day, with the city appeal we can get shut of shite and buy some top quality in.....FFP? Whats that. 

😂 hope you’re right mate, and hopefully the acquisition of players will be  Ancelotti’s solely, and maybe just maybe we will get it right this time. 

31 minutes ago, Palfy said:

😂 hope you’re right mate, and hopefully the acquisition of players will be  Ancelotti’s solely, and maybe just maybe we will get it right this time. 

Pretty much eradicated FFP.  Red noses heads are spinning off.  It's ok for them to spend billions and nearly go bankrupt ... but clubs with mega rich owners who could sign away a debt in seconds can't spend big.

The lazy arsed good for nothings at our club will be off. 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Pretty much eradicated FFP.  Red noses heads are spinning off.  It's ok for them to spend billions and nearly go bankrupt ... but clubs with mega rich owners who could sign away a debt in seconds can't spend big.

The lazy arsed good for nothings at our club will be off. 

Yippee 😁 

“Weirdly, as it feels like Everton have been pretty poor for a while, they are unbeaten in 10 Premier League home games (W5 D5); only Liverpool (58) are on a longer current such run, while it’s the Toffees’ longest run without defeat at Goodison Park since December 2016 (11).”

15 hours ago, Shukes said:

Dowell has 5 in 6 in the championship, including a hat trick midweek and another today. Had a few assists as well.

Will be interesting to see what happens with these young loanees when Carlo runs the rule over them.

He's found his level. Hopefully we make a few quid on selling him this summer - that's something we need to be better at.