IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Obviously that’s great news for the club, and proves that results aren’t everything. 
On a sour note for myself I been on the waiting list for a season ticket for 3 years now going into the 4th, with this uptake I can’t see me getting one anytime soon. 

Anyone here on speaking terms with Moshiri 🙏

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Obviously that’s great news for the club, and proves that results aren’t everything. 
On a sour note for myself I been on the waiting list for a season ticket for 3 years now going into the 4th, with this uptake I can’t see me getting one anytime soon. 

Think you might be black listed !

15 hours ago, Palfy said:

You should be OK for the 2023 season, should be another 14,000 season tickets to be had in the new venue. 😊

23 hours ago, Palfy said:

I feel your pain mate, in the same boat. Worst of it is, supporters club are going to struggle as well 🙁

On 31/07/2020 at 18:27, Palfy said:

I think it shows that people just aren't willing to lose their automatic right to get a season ticket when we move. Given the fact that nobody has any idea when crowds will be allowed back people are actually paying hundreds of smackers with very little prospect of seeing a game anytime soon; I'm confidant though that the club will handle it properly and offer partial refunds (which many admirably won't accept).

16 hours ago, StevO said:

I think the plan is that you will be refunded for each game you miss, as and when you miss them. At least that’s what I think the email said. 

That’s exactly what they’ve said. The club have come out of this awful situation extremely well. They’ve handled themselves with dignity and respect, although I’d expect no less from them with their high standards. I was paying for my season ticket for this year automatically months ago so I think most just let it roll on now monthly direct debits are offered. 

• 2 weeks later...