IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

All sorts of stories now that MSP will step in etc. Stories coming from an angle that we are having to 'beg' MSP to come back.

Reality is, MSP have always been around.

They wanted a 25% stake in the club, cash for equity, before 777 came along. That deal was only vetoed by the shadow that is Rights and Media Funding (the company with no employees, no physical office, no assets and no apparant cash flow).

I have a feeling, I'm pretty sure many of yous have had too, that this 'shadow', Rights and Media Funding, has a firm grip on this club through guarantees against assets that potential buyers are finding difficult to navigate.

We've known for years our finances are a tangled Web. Moshiri, judging by his running of the club, was the only 'rich' guy willing to take on the mess. And make it messier. Whilst the others said no thanks!

Half my speculation, half 'reportedly fact'...who really knows!!!

29 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

All sorts of stories now that MSP will step in etc. Stories coming from an angle that we are having to 'beg' MSP to come back.

Reality is, MSP have always been around.

They wanted a 25% stake in the club, cash for equity, before 777 came along. That deal was only vetoed by the shadow that is Rights and Media Funding (the company with no employees, no physical office, no assets and no apparant cash flow).

I have a feeling, I'm pretty sure many of yous have had too, that this 'shadow', Rights and Media Funding, has a firm grip on this club through guarantees against assets that potential buyers are finding difficult to navigate.

We've known for years our finances are a tangled Web. Moshiri, judging by his running of the club, was the only 'rich' guy willing to take on the mess. And make it messier. Whilst the others said no thanks!

Half my speculation, half 'reportedly fact'...who really knows!!!

Just another feather in the cap of Bill Kenwright. He may be gone but he will never be forgotten!

I saw something that Timmy Cahill who is very involved in football in Qatar is trying to convince some of their wealthy businessmen to buy Everton.

We need something however 777 is not the answer, clearly

20 minutes ago, Btay said:

I saw something that Timmy Cahill who is very involved in football in Qatar is trying to convince some of their wealthy businessmen to buy Everton.

We need something however 777 is not the answer, clearly

I know no big money is clean money, but I don't want oil money.

6 hours ago, Matt said:

I know no big money is clean money, but I don't want oil money.

Any of the big industrial families in India would suit us just fine: Ambani, Birla, etc. They're really business-savvy, and they know too little about football to interfere.

35 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Any of the big industrial families in India would suit us just fine: Ambani, Birla, etc. They're really business-savvy, and they know too little about football to interfere.

We need someone who knows about football as well

3 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

India's human rights record is hardly something to ignore too

56 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It would appear they haven't been told the deal is off at all.

I get more confused by the day :lol:.

It’s about the money they on interest payments they will still make a very good profit. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

India's human rights record is hardly something to ignore too

Matt ... get a grip, please. There are no "clean" money. Especially not in the big business. That's capatalism for you whether you like it or not. Not that I don't agree with you, but it's just so unrealistic to find "clean" big spenders.

17 minutes ago, Sev said:

Matt ... get a grip, please. There are no "clean" money. Especially not in the big business. That's capatalism for you whether you like it or not. Not that I don't agree with you, but it's just so unrealistic to find "clean" big spenders.

I have quite a firm grip, thanks. I already acknowledged there's no clean money and explained why I don't like the options. I already lost a lot of love for the game with the last World Cups, I was always nervous about Moshiri... Us completely selling out to an outfit like that doesn't fit with what Everton means to me.

Let's form a corporation and sell shares at £10 each. How much is needed. £600m maybe? That would be 60m shares. Some corporations and major investors will purchase in the hundreds of thousands, and I reckon a lot of fans would pay between £10 and £100. We can appoint a board and truly make it the people's club. That way, there's no need for any type of dirty money. evertoninvestments dot com.

Just now, Cornish Steve said:

Let's form a corporation and sell shares at £10 each. How much is needed. £600m maybe? That would be 60m shares. Some corporations and major investors will purchase in the hundreds of thousands, and I reckon a lot of fans would pay between £10 and £100. We can appoint a board and truly make it the people's club. That way, there's no need for any type of dirty money. evertoninvestments dot com.

I’d buy into that. 

1 minute ago, Cornish Steve said:

OK Palfy. Let's assign the executive roles.

Nominal chairman of the board: Louis

CEO: Prediction game winner (new appointment each year)

COO: Prediction game runner-up (new appointment each year)

CFO: Newty

CMO: Matt

Public relations: MikeO

Head of HR: SteveO

Head of strategy: c1982

Hobnobbing with "in the knows": Hafnia

International relations: Boston Toffee

Wizened head of reason: Palfy

Executive without portfolio: Cornish Steve

Now there's a winning team

😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Don't be upset, Romey. I'm assuming you'll be our CEO for a few years.

13 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Wouldn't PR require me to talk at times? Could be a problem:D (unless we employ Josh as my PA/translator, bit of nepotism never hurt anyone👍)

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

Wouldn't PR require me to talk at times? Could be a problem:D (unless we employ Josh as my PA/translator, bit of nepotism never hurt anyone👍)

We need more of that good-natured and occasionally self-deprecating humour in our press releases - and someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Yes, Josh could be your apprentice in training.

38 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

I can promise you, I should not be in HR! 😂