IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Displayed the Olympiacos badge on his shin pads last night.

I suppose this latest act of petulance is Koeman's fault as well, and nothing to do with Kev being a bit of a wanker.

Yes he is a wanker but if he is unhappy, surely he is not banned from saying so?  Other people do it.  I did it myself over the changes in here and nobody has called me a wanker .... yet :lol:

I suppose as this is not how I make a living is one big difference though. :dontknow:

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Displayed the Olympiacos badge on his shin pads last night.

I suppose this latest act of petulance is Koeman's fault as well, and nothing to do with Kev being a bit of a wanker.

I've been patiently waiting for the "it's Koemans fault" shouts. 3 managers now and none of them could manage to trust him to play week in week out.

What concerns me with his actions more than anything, and this goes for Barkley and Lukaku, is that they have shown no respect for Koeman as the manager in their actions and things they've said.

Doesn't look good for the manager, if you can't keep your better players on your side.

32 minutes ago, Palfy said:

What concerns me with his actions more than anything, and this goes for Barkley and Lukaku, is that they have shown no respect for Koeman as the manager in their actions and things they've said.

Doesn't look good for the manager, if you can't keep your better players on your side.

neither have I to be fair.

no Koeman is losing the dressing room it seems, in some ways

1 minute ago, rubecula said:

There's no smoke with out fire, if some are rebelling then something is not right and like I said it's coming from our better players.

And your right he is losing the dressing room, by criticising players in public and playing people out of position, and getting tactics wrong.

12 minutes ago, Palfy said:

There's no smoke with out fire, if some are rebelling then something is not right and like I said it's coming from our better players.

And your right he is losing the dressing room, by criticising players in public and playing people out of position, and getting tactics wrong.

:worship:

9 hours ago, rubecula said:

I don't think Koeman is losing the dressing room, the vast majority of the players were bought here under his tenure. Lukaku was always going to leave, nothing to do with Koeman and everything to do with his ambition.

Barkley in my opinion is leaving at least in part because his relationship with Koeman has broken down.

Mirallas's ego was always writing checks his talent couldn't cash. The epitome of inconsistent, and a trouble maker, part of the Eto gang and very highly strung. He will go in January hopefully. 

McCarthy, to follow I hope.

37 minutes ago, rubecula said:

Makes a lot of sense LB, if you don't mind my saying so  I do  think we need players like McCarthy in the squad

A fit McCarthy yes I agree, but he has not been fit since his first season here. 

Plus with Besic coming back into the squad, the emergence of Tom Davies and signings of Morgan and Gana we have enough players to cover his position.

McCarthy also pissed me off by playing for Ireland when injured making his injury worse. I like our players playing for their national team, but not when it risks their health.

On 9/5/2017 at 05:16, London Blue said:

A fit McCarthy yes I agree, but he has not been fit since his first season here. 

Plus with Besic coming back into the squad, the emergence of Tom Davies and signings of Morgan and Gana we have enough players to cover his position.

McCarthy also pissed me off by playing for Ireland when injured making his injury worse. I like our players playing for their national team, but not when it risks their health.

It wasn't that long ago that playing for your country was a real honour. Today it's an inconvenience for the club. In England, not many players view playing for their country as meaning much: little pay, risk of injury, and a distraction more than anything. For Wales, Ireland, and Scotland, there remains a strong sense of pride when playing for your country.

I get that Everton suffered because McCarthy answered his national team's call to play, but I personally don't blame him at all for that. Call me old-fashioned, but I am proud to be a Celt - and so are most players from Celtic lands.