IGNORED

Leighton Baines

I also think he's had one knock too many. Pity. Best left back I've ever seen at Everton. The only player who would get into the side of 1984-1985 from the past 10 years. Prior to that Rooney and Kanchelskis.

I agree with Rooney up front with Sharp and Baines at his peak instead of psycho or Bailey but who would you drop for Kanchelskis? Not Trev for me.

Don't think so, only brits use the word like that, strictly business over here in america when talking about thick. If you keep talking like that I won't send you the pics you requested via PM

That'll be a shame, I was looking forward to getting a good look at the woman who chose a soft shite like you for a husband.

Edited by Romey 1878

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, I fucking hate international breaks. You wieners are arguing over whether a healthy Baines will be good or great.

MJB, you masturbate, too. I'm a married man and I do it. If you don't, get in as much as you can now. Once Pence is VP, we're going to have to file death certificates every time we blow a load.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, I fucking hate international breaks. You wieners are arguing over whether a healthy Baines will be good or great.

MJB, you masturbate, too. I'm a married man and I do it. If you don't, get in as much as you can now. Once Pence is VP, we're going to have to file death certificates every time we blow a load.

hahaha I wouldn't be surprised if mirallas popped in to denounce the genocide of millions of sperm lol

I agree with Rooney up front with Sharp and Baines at his peak instead of psycho or Bailey but who would you drop for Kanchelskis? Not Trev for me.

I'd play him as a rotation player. Steven was exceptional... probably the classiest player we had along with sheedy.

Kanchelskis was a force of nature. Physically so strong and quick. Probably give Andrei the last 20 minutes to do his stuff.

Haha Romey the keyboard warrior, how's the right hand doing mate? Or are you a lefty?

Listen, you got your knickers in a twist over something that wasn't even about you, got on your high horse and then couldn't climb down again once you were told it wasn't about you. So do me a favour? Wind your neck in.

• 2 weeks later...

Like Hale without Pace, Morcambe without Wise and Eric without Idle, our beloved Baines was always going to be a shadow when compared to the incomparible duo he shared with Pienaar in their halcyon days. A pairing that showed there was more to football than brute force, where quick thinking and quicker feet made the ball do the work and had every side we faced perplexed at how to solve the footballing rubix riddles they regularly rolled out. There were a few highlights to the regime we had before clown-shoes dismantled it and the Baines Pienaar combo was the master stroke.

Anyway, left backs with Baines class and capability don't crop up often so enjoy him running the flank whilst you can because we could be in for a journey through barren years with the likes of Naismith, Pistone and although an honest grafter Unsworth was no maestro.

Like Hale without Pace, Morcambe without Wise and Eric without Idle, our beloved Baines was always going to be a shadow when compared to the incomparible duo he shared with Pienaar in their halcyon days. A pairing that showed there was more to football than brute force, where quick thinking and quicker feet made the ball do the work and had every side we faced perplexed at how to solve the footballing rubix riddles they regularly rolled out. There were a few highlights to the regime we had before clown-shoes dismantled it and the Baines Pienaar combo was the master stroke.

Anyway, left backs with Baines class and capability don't crop up often so enjoy him running the flank whilst you can because we could be in for a journey through barren years with the likes of Naismith, Pistone and although an honest grafter Unsworth was no maestro.

"Eric without Idle" :huh:? There was only one of him.

I wonder if he would cut it as a manager. He seems to have the desire to do well at whatever he does. He's also quite intelligent and articulates himself well.

But he seems quite shy and I can't imagine him barking orders from the touchline.

You never know, though, he might take to it like a duck to water.

After his comments about football just being a career and not something he enjoys I doubt that will happen.

It's a shame he looks to have fallen off the same cliff as Jags because he once was one of the best around. I don't think we'll see him playing for us for much longer and retirement won't be too long around the corner - can't see him moving on to another club.

Best left back I have seen at Everton in the 32 years I have been watching them. Van Den Hauwe wasn't a patch as a footballer but struck fear into the opposition and set the tone of our "hard man" side of 84-87..... people forget how hard the players were that we actually had.

Never make a manager - coach maybe. Too nice a guy.