IGNORED

Difficult one this, but on balance feel the need to post it....

MikeO

• 3 years later...
13 hours ago, MikeO said:

And (believe it or not, where does the time go) today is the five year anniversary of my last treatment, which means I'm all clear:). I still have one final check to come in May but it's just a formality, five years is the magic number so I'll be around for a while yet. Sorry:P.

well done Mike I am really chuffed to bits for you ….. :jumpforjoy:

• 2 months later...

I generally only read football related content on here but it's a boring damp afternoon and no match so have been Off Topic. I knew you'd had serious illness Mike glad you've had the all clear, know from family how much that means. Got me thinking that behind the banter and squabbling on TT there is everyday life going on for people and often hidden problems that you couldn't begin to guess at. ATB to Rubes too.

Now for a look at Weirdness Abounds and the Longest thread for drivel!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Off to Italy on Wednesday to give my eldest daughter away she's getting married on the Friday, what's so difficult about that you may be wondering, well he's a Utd supporter add that to my youngest daughters fella being a red Shiite and I hope you can feel my pain.

Congrats Palfy enjoy what is bound to be a grand day.