IGNORED

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Cornish Steve

Guest rusty747

Everton 5-0 Swansea

Naismith

PS. I vote Mike O made a genuine mistake and should keep his points from last week.

Edited by rusty747

If anyone wants all my points I have up to now they're welcome to them.

It's just a game, a bit of fun. Mike I hope I'm not stepping out of line by saying I think you probably have more on your plate right now than worrying about cheating on a poxy game that's just a bit of fun.

That's my thoughts on it anyway.

Even if he has cheated I'm still not arsed.

Everton 5-0 Swansea

Naismith

PS. I vote Mike O made a genuine mistake and should keep his points from last week.

I agree with Rusty :D.

Everton 0123456789-0123456789 Swansea

Lukaku Eto'o Barkley Naismith Baines Coleman Osman Coleman Pienaar Hibbert Jagielka Distin Alcaraz McGeady Gibson Oviedo Kone Besic Barry Atsu Nobody Own-goal Howard Robles Ref's arse

No problem at all. Please do. I didn't mean to cause a distraction.

It is a game for fun Steve and you do it really well please continue as you have been doing I know I couldn't do it half as well.

Well, you made an accusation and persisted with it, so you can hardly complain. If it wasn't a serious complaint, just say so and we're done with it.

Exactly, It was an accusation of cheating and that is not on. If a mistake was made, so what it is not life and death it is a bit of fun

Oh so you're trying to sway it onto me now. Regulate your game properly and none of this would happen. I'm done with it, I'm out.

The fact a post was deleted instead of left speaks a thousand words to me. Why delete it?

Good, piss off and stop ruining it for everyone else you argumentative shithead.

hqdefault.jpg

Cry Havoc and let slip the hounds of war? LOL Love the image.

Matt delete the useless argumentative posts as soon as you can mate this is getting to ruin the whole thing for us all (especially Steve who is doing a great job), and Mike who has important things to thing on. (Such as how many points he can sneak onto my list :rofl: )

And I thought I was going to be the only one predicting Eto'o as first scorer. I suppose MikeO has him down too, along with the rest of the team. :)

You must've missed my tip, to clarify-

Everton 0123456789-0123456789 Swansea

Lukaku Eto'o Barkley Naismith Baines Coleman Osman Coleman Pienaar Hibbert Jagielka Distin Alcaraz McGeady Gibson Oviedo Kone Besic Barry Atsu Nobody Own-goal Howard Robles Ref's arse