IGNORED

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Cornish Steve

Congratulations to Sideliner for being the only person, along with Rubecula, to predict a draw. Not bad for your first prediction of the season! Several other people scored 2 points, however, because they predicted no goals for Swansea and their predictions were better than average. For the season, Romey has caught Mike, mainly because the latter's prediction this weeks was disqualified for slight ambiguity. :) As a reminder, you appear in the "points per prediction" list only if you've made at least 3 predictions this season.

For interest's sake, I've calculated the average prediction for each game and added a new line entry in each list called "TT Average".

PS - I forgot to sort the 'points per prediction' into order this week.
November1_zps2caad2d1.jpg

Edited by Cornish Steve

Congratulations to Sideliner for being the only person, along with Rubecula, to predict a draw. Not bad for your first prediction of the season! Several other people scored 2 points, however, because they predicted no goals for Swansea and their predictions were better than average. For the season, Romey has caught Mike, mainly because the latter's prediction this weeks was disqualified for slight ambiguity. :) As a reminder, you appear in the "points per prediction" list only if you've made at least 3 predictions this season.

For interest's sake, I've calculated the average prediction for each game and added a new line entry in each list called "TT Average".

PS - I forgot to sort the 'points per prediction' into order this week.November1_zps2caad2d1.jpg

Even though I scored nil pwoin I never made the list this week yet I predicted a score :shaking fist:

Hmmm on closer inspection have I changed my name to TT Average :lol:

Edited by Paddock

Even though I scored nil pwoin I never made the list this week yet I predicted a score :shaking fist:

Hmmm on closer inspection have I changed my name to TT Average :lol:

I'm sorry. I missed both your prediction and Matt's - because your posts appear before the table for the previous game. (You were quick off the mark, and I was slow in posting the previous table.) I'll correct my spreadsheet so your points are correct.