• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Feels weird we are out muscling clubs because of our wealth. Don't know if I like it or I'm just not used to it. My first game was 86 ironically against Southampton. Anyone else feel like that?

Ha! Bit over the top?! Outmuscling? We haven't even done anything yet!

A bit off-topic but if we do nab Koeman, David Moyes would be a decent fit for Southampton. Good mid-to-top table team, stable board, patient fanbase with realistic expectations, and the whole thing run on a tight budget. Plus he'll have a chance to compete in Europe next season, which he clearly feels is his level.

A bit off-topic but if we do nab Koeman, David Moyes would be a decent fit for Southampton. Good mid-to-top table team, stable board, patient fanbase with realistic expectations, and the whole thing run on a tight budget. Plus he'll have a chance to compete in Europe next season, which he clearly feels is his level.

I'm not sure Soton fans will see it the same way.

Monchi's the deal breaker for me. Think Koeman is a 'safe' pair of hands (in regards to coaching and man management), just don't trust him with a fucktonne of money.

This is my worry. I just hope we don't end up with 10 youngsters from the Dutch league. We need at least 4-5 First 11 players and good solid squad fillers.

Gk:??

RB:Coleman CB: ?? CB:Mori LB:Baines

CM:?? CM:??

RM:Deulofeu AM:Barkley LM:Mirallas

Striker:??

Jags can still defend at the top level, and stones probably won't go, so you can fill that gap.

Barry hasn't shown any signs of depreciating last season, and has been possibly our best player, there's one cm gap filled. Macca may be revitalised under a new gaffer.

We just need depth. And a stiker. And the depth of another stiker.

Jags can still defend at the top level, and stones probably won't go, so you can fill that gap.

Barry hasn't shown any signs of depreciating last season, and has been possibly our best player, there's one cm gap filled. Macca may be revitalised under a new gaffer.

We just need depth. And a stiker. And the depth of another stiker.

We need a lot more than that mate, we need two new strikers a new centre half a new centre mid, decent right back cover then about 4 or 5 squad players and a new first choice goalie.

We have to get rid of Hibbers, Gibson, Osman, Pienaar, Kone and Mcgeady.