IGNORED

Jack Wilshere

7 hours ago, c1982 said:

Wilshere has played 31 games in all comps this season after playing 29 out of 38 (2 for Arsenal) in the league last season - yes has had a poor record with injuries previously but maybe he’s over the ones that have clearly affected his career up to now.

I think Eddie Howe did a great job of managing him at Bournemouth and that has then extended since he came back to Arsenal. Maybe he has just seen a different way of doing things, a new set of ideas and as a result, is looking after himself more in games, training and at home.

I dont think his recent injury record is too much of a concern as a result. If Wilshere signs and plays 25 league games a season on average, we would be a better team in those 25 games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really think he could be exciting in our midfield with Gylfi and another sitting. 

In terms of a midfield player who can get hold of the ball, turn and run or find a pass, there aren’t that many better. 

Obviously his injuries will always be a concern, but a fit Wilshire walks into this side. 

36 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

No for me. I think it would go wrong and he'd only be using us let someone else take the risk.

I'm with Tonk, if it's a free transfer, the financial risk is much less. And hell, we would be using him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

just popped in here, remember when people wanted this guy? (i for one did not)  contract mutually terminated 100k a week at west ham.  likely headed to the championship.  i think league one might be more his speed to be honest.  

You fucker. I woke up to see this and thought we’d signed him last night :shakingfist: