Bournemouth (A)...Fucking no one

Norwich (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Middlesbrough...(H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Sunderland (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Stoke City (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Yeovil (H)...Ross Barkley

West Bromwich Albion (A)...Mason Holgate

Tottenham Hotspur (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Robles. Any outfield player would have actually had to look like they wanted to win in in order to get man of the match. Lookman looked good, Davies okay, Barkley played one half well, aside from that it was sideways passes and mediocrity.

Lukaku may has well have not been on the pitch why he wasn't subbed off during that match is beyond me.

Why do the players look like they want to beat City but go to the Britania and play for a draw?

Could be worse though. Highlight of the match for me was Arnoutavic being subbed off because he was "dizzy". What the he'll has happened to football.

Robles first half. Davies overall, had a shakey first half, but grew into the game and was the only one who looked forward and battled. Mori, Williams and McCarthy deserve a mention for stopping them from bullying us into submission.

Schneiderlin was brought into early, doesn't seem match fit and the team suffered without Barry's organisation.

Lukaku n/a so we never got the ball that far.

Barkley should have had a mercy subbing like Holgate.

Edited by pete0

Davies for me.

Stood up to an ugly Stoke side and took control of the midfield throughout the whole game. Had it not been for a fantastic stop from Grant he would have scored our winner too with about five minutes to spare. The lad's going from strength to strength with us and he's someone who you can really see taking games by the scruff of the neck in a few years time.

Joel as others have said put in a decent shift, a few of Stoke's attacks had my arse twitching. Funes Mori deserves a mention too, purely for getting that ball off the line to deny the insufferable twat Berahino a debut goal.

Schneiderlin for me - so comfortable on the ball and has a great range of passes. Davies wasn't far off - he was just out witted on a couple of occasions by a very no-frills Stoke midfield. Obviously Robles too for saving us on a few occasions but also Williams - Holgate and Mori looked poor tonight; they needed Williams on a few occasions.

I was there tonight - the wind (how very Klopp of me) seemed to be swirling and both teams were very narrow - especially 2nd half which made for a poor game overall. I think we needed to make the change as Crouch looked like he could win everything especially when he peeled off onto Holgate and Adam's balls in were causing havoc. Not pretty but a good point.

I still think Schneiderlein looks off the pace.

Went with Joel.

He looked the best outfield player on the pitch to me. He played the deepest of what I presume was a diamond 2nd half and often dropped back between the centre backs when required. If Lukaku and Mirallas could have got their link up play/final ball to each other sorted we'd have won tonight as Schneiderlin, Davies and Barkley were playing some very good passes through the Stoke midfield time and time again - especially in the 1st half.

He looked the best outfield player on the pitch to me. He played the deepest of what I presume was a diamond 2nd half and often dropped back between the centre backs when required. If Lukaku and Mirallas could have got their link up play/final ball to each other sorted we'd have won tonight as Schneiderlin, Davies and Barkley were playing some very good passes through the Stoke midfield time and time again - especially in the 1st half.

I thought Stoke dominated the midfield myself. We all see it differently though.

Edited by MC11

I thought Davies provided the biggest threats when he ran at the defense, and did well defensively. Had a few turnovers, but also drew a few penalties. Amazingly calm that kid is. However, I could have just as easily gone with Joel. He has really grown to command his box this year, and had a couple of much needed saves.