rubecula

Should we sack Koeman?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sack Koeman?

• yes
    • no
    • don't know
    • not yet, give him a while
  2. 2. who would replace him if we sack him?

• Promote from within.
    • someone from elsewhere
    • Answered no to the first question so not relevant

I've backed the man and set some leeway due to bringing a fair few new faces etc but it's blatantly obvious something is amiss 

We lack any form of cohesion, we've brought in far to many similar players and not addressed key areas that needed dealing with 

A proven striker a CB and a RB were a must along with Pickford then look at central options 

We've squandered a vital transfer window funds and set ourselves back imo the confidence must be rock bottom and the buck has to stop with Koeman and to an extent depending on how much influence he's had Walsh 

13 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Did I say I wanted him gone before?  Not sure if I did.

Behave... gloating after ‘our’ team has just lost! Yeah, Koeman should be gone but many, including myself, gave him the benefit of doubt with the summer of change and horrible early fixtures.

Show a bit of class... it’s not about you.

3 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

I had faith in the man Rubes but that's diminished rapidly over September 

If the board are considering getting shut then I'd do all we can for a man like Anchelotti or even Tuchel 

to be fair Paul, I do not care who is in charge now as all I want is to preserve our status as a Prem league side.  no way will we win anything in my lifetime.

We started off much brighter today...but then that was that!

If you were someone willing to give him a chance last month when all this kicked off, then were looking for that little bit more with each passing game. But we aren't really getting it.

We play the ball forward far to slow. We get the ball at the back, take a look, take a touch, take another look, take another touch. Repeat. In which time the opposition has got itself back in shape again.

When we do get in the final 3rd, we can't create too many clear chances. And are very easy to defend against.

We know for sure that we will concede every game, defending was a previous strength, and we know we are going to struggle to score. Not a good combo.

No game is going to be easy for us for the foreseeable future.

With every passing game, the balance swings more against Koeman than the game before.

As it stands today, this is a fucking mess.

With the financial backing that we now have, the plans for the new stadium and the investment made and hopefully to come, I do still believe that we have reason to be optimistic and that success will come, in my lifetime. (I'm probably older than you Rubecula!) What I'm interested to see now is what Moshiri is made of. I'm hoping to see decisive action as none of our short term  ambitions are being fulfilled and an immediate change of manager. 

I was close again in my prediction for the game - but its easy to predict NO GOALS for this team. When we score these days, its the miracle Gylfy type goal or Niasse, but thats about it. We have ZERO attacking prowess and on top of that, our defence is close to being total rubbish. I dunno, I have backed RK until this summer when the writing was on the wall in preseason - we are going nowhere in a 900hp Ferrari, and the cliff is getting closer and closer. 

10 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Behave... gloating after ‘our’ team has just lost! Yeah, Koeman should be gone but many, including myself, gave him the benefit of doubt with the summer of change and horrible early fixtures.

Not making it about me... I was making it about koeman.  Reiterating the point that enough was enough a few games ago.  It was never about the results - more the fact that he clearly didn't know what the fuck he was doing based on selections and tactics. 

I'll show a bit of class and not resort to squabbling.try the same. 

Just now, hafnia said:

Not making it about me... I was making it about koeman.  Reiterating the point that enough was enough a few games ago.  It was never about the results - more the fact that he clearly didn't know what the fuck he was doing based on selections and tactics. 

No squabble required, just a bit too predictable from you... others have wanted Koeman out for a while but didn’t feel the need to highlight that.

9 minutes ago, Bluemineck said:

With the financial backing that we now have, the plans for the new stadium and the investment made and hopefully to come, I do still believe that we have reason to be optimistic and that success will come, in my lifetime. (I'm probably older than you Rubecula!) What I'm interested to see now is what Moshiri is made of. I'm hoping to see decisive action as none of our short term  ambitions are being fulfilled and an immediate change of manager. 

I thought only Bill and johnh were older than me on here, but happy enough to be proved wrong,  mike will let us know.  I do like to think I have been moderately fair about RK, however as I said I have never rated him.  If there had been any signs of improvement I would have eaten a slice of humble pie,  but there are none that I can see.

13 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Haf, I know it's hard but do try and not be a dick. 

30 minutes ago, Paddock said:

There's not really anywhere left to go is there. I was prepared to forgive the performances against the top teams because we had such a new look team but the last 3 games (Bournemouth i cluded) are undefendable.

Fair play to you Pad you stuck by him through thick and thin, and he's let you and other hard core fans down, take my hat off to you mate.:worship:

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

You've snuck in at eight months older than me Palfy mate so I know there are at least three more senile than I am:P'

Cheers mate that makes me feel a lot better after the day we've already been through, if B&Q weren't shut I'd go and buy a length of rope.;)

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

Haf, I know it's hard but do try and not be a dick. 

What's being a dick? Sarcastically stating that I wanted him out before the pivotal moment of losing against Burnley?

Oh it's ok that he set us up to look absolutely shite and clueless against supposed big boys.....  we are little Everton who should just be judged on our ability to beat shitty teams.

Maybe unlike yourself im able to form an opinion based on things other than results.

I would like koeman to have succeeded as it's in the interest of the club... but other than me wanting him in - i've seen nothing that has made me think he knows what he wants to achieve.  

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

Isn't he entitled to be right sometimes though? If you agree... be man enough to say, you were right.

if you do t agree, then say no. 

its not all about your disagreement with other posters, it's about Everton.

21 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Isn't he entitled to be right sometimes though? If you agree... be man enough to say, you were right.

if you do t agree, then say no. 

its not all about your disagreement with other posters, it's about Everton.

Of course people are entitled to be right or wrong... hold your hands up when you’re wrong and be HUMBLE when you’re right.