IGNORED

Cenk Tosun

10 hours ago, London Blue said:

Maybe, but there will be a loan fee and a decent amount of the wages covered. If he does well then helps improve the chances of him getting a permanent move somewhere in the summer.

I;m a little disappointed in Brands and our outgoings if I'm honest. Very happy with what he's managed to bring in for the most part but I expected more in terms of shifting players. I know it wouldn't be an easy thing to do, before anyone points that out, but he's done nothing at all really.

22 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I;m a little disappointed in Brands and our outgoings if I'm honest. Very happy with what he's managed to bring in for the most part but I expected more in terms of shifting players. I know it wouldn't be an easy thing to do, before anyone points that out, but he's done nothing at all really.

Some are quite a hard sell, Bolasie on high wages and with his injury, cenk, that Spanish lad both on high wages but cant score. Need del boy to shift them!!

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

If I had a big shit in a Tesco carrier bag and gave it to you to sell for me, would that make you a poor salesman if you didn’t find a buyer?

.... Oh and the turd was demanding £50k a week to go!

12 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

If it was my job to sell turds then yes. 

Ha ha you must be some salesman!

TBF he has managed to get rid of a lot of crap , personally I think he has played a blinder convincing anyone to take the likes of Mirallas, Sandro, Williams, Bolasie, Dowell, Pennington ,Tarashaj , Martina , Vlasic and Niasse even if they did only go on loan until their respective loan clubs realised how shite they were and sent them back

Palace have signed him because he is a proven goal scorer and he is the solution to them only scoring 19 goals in the league.  I like Cenk a lot but fucking hell Roy good luck with that. Mind you what’s the betting that he bangs in 6 goals in 6 games now?    At least we’ll either get some cash for him or he’ll be in form when he comes back I suppose. Anyway, good luck Cenk, sorry it’s not planned out how you wanted. 

2 hours ago, badaids said:

Palace have signed him because he is a proven goal scorer and he is the solution to them only scoring 19 goals in the league.  I like Cenk a lot but fucking hell Roy good luck with that. Mind you what’s the betting that he bangs in 6 goals in 6 games now?    At least we’ll either get some cash for him or he’ll be in form when he comes back I suppose. Anyway, good luck Cenk, sorry it’s not planned out how you wanted. 

He's another Jelavic for me, just slightly better. 

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I’m afraid I don’t think the option was there really. When you struggle to get in a team that rates as one of the lowest scoring teams in the premier league, then I’m afraid it’s time to look elsewhere.

Agreed if he’s not scoring he offers very little else. 

• 5 months later...