IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

33 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I thought this might of calmed down a bit....

Look Haff, as I said in my post, my throw away comment, and it was just that, a throw away comment and was not aimed at anyone in particular. If you look at some my other posts in the Pickford thread you will see I have commented on how long it is going to feel until the next match. That is because there is nothing to talk about, and people, again not just you petal, are posting some fanciful stuff, taking the piss, getting on each others nerves,  and in general chatting shit. Which is fine, its an internet forum its what people do, and will continue to do until the next match when we have something real to talk about.

I posted my comment in this thread as it was the last thread I read, if I had read the Pickford thread last I would have posted it there. It was not aimed at you, so please don't take it personally. I have far, far better things to do with my life than to look for ways to belittle you or anyone else for that matter, like playing with my 18 month old son or sleeping because my son does not!! 

As for your Kaka post I happen to think Gomes could be the most talented midfielder we have had here in my memory, I think he is an Evertonian by the way he has taken the club and its fans to his heart, I love him, not in the physical way some do on this site, but pretty close!  But not even in my wildest dreams do I think he is as good as Kaka. If you do mate then that's your opinion, and your entitled to it, just as I am entitled to say its rubbish.

Please don't think everyone is having a go at you they are not. You, Pete0 and some of the others put some pretty strong opinions out there, so you have to expect some pretty strong responses. That is Newtonian Law for you, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".

We are all Evertonians, we all love this club, and care about each other, even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes.

Go easy Haff.

Great post mate👍

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

I've done lots of things in real life mate, made lots of mistakes and have lots of experiences.  

Probably why I come across as a prickish know it all! 

Wasn’t meant like that Haf. Just there seem to be quite a few on here  that, proving you wrong means a great deal to. 
Seems very personal.

8 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Wasn’t meant like that Haf. Just there seem to be quite a few on here  that, proving you wrong means a great deal to. 
Seems very personal.

Ah yeah.... that one. 

Sadly my effort in trying to create an amnesty with one of them failed. 

It read something like:-  it's fine not to be right all the time, I'm often wrong just as you are....... let's not try and drag the forum down. So let's just ditch all that nonsense...

"Yeah but you are wrong and I'm right."

I think this suns up what I was trying to do....

Can't be everything to everyone eh.

6 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

What game? What player? What you talking about.  Stop going off topic. 

Ah Kaka?

Gomes is a lot more handsome.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

That the closed door match? Would be great to be able to read a report on that.

Don't care about the report, I just want to see pictures of him kicking balls! Wait, that could be taken very wrong :unsure: 

10 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Gomes is a lot more handsome.

Don't care about the report, I just want to see pictures of him kicking balls! Wait, that could be taken very wrong :unsure: 

both players make me wonder why it's fair to be that good looking and that talented. 

It's seemingly possible for a man to be 100% heterosexual and look at Gomes in the way I looked at Cameron Diaz in The Mask as a teenage lad. 

Gomes is deffo the bloke who could wear Brut aftershave and make it sell well again. 

11 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I didn't like the response and I called you out on it.  That's exactly what I know I can do about it and I will voice my annoyances. 

Any other suggestions as to what I can do? or is it only your position as a mod that gives you the entitlement to suggest anything else?   Being a mod doesn't make you right.... far from it.  I respect people irrespective of their status on here and more on their ability to show fairness. 

I've seen the forum for exactly what it is... more so the likes of yourself Steve. Disappointng and I'm glad I'm not the only one to see this.

Again, nothing to do with being a mod as there was nothing to moderate. not everything a mod or admin says on here is in that role, it’s very rare we have to do any of that. We come on here to talk about our opinions too. I’m pretty sure you have an issue with me being a mod because you keep bringing that up. 

the other suggestions would be in the form if the ignore button. 

I won’t be commenting on this any further. 

17 minutes ago, StevO said:

I wouldn’t want to put anyone on ignore really. Never have in the past so don’t want to now to be honest. 

I've just used it for the second time in 15 years.  I think it's perfect if you have someone who wants to target you and WUM, the best thing for the mods is that the members use the ignore function to prevent the bickering with people they forget on with/targetted by. 

It will be interesting to see how he plays under Ancellotti, especially who he plays alongside. 

According to the reports it was alongside Siggy today, which is a bit of a strange one. I just can't picture him really working that well in a two man midfield with the other options we have. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

It will be interesting to see how he plays under Ancellotti, especially who he plays alongside. 

According to the reports it was alongside Siggy today, which is a bit of a strange one. I just can't picture him really working that well in a two man midfield with the other options we have. 

I'd say our best option to pair him with at the minute is Delph. Next is Davies. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Even on his worst day he’s a better option than the other three. That’s how bad they are.

Hopefully we’ll do some good business in that area in the summer. 

Have to disagree, on his worst day he is a liability, goes missing, sulks etc. 

Would rather have Davies than bad clone Schneiderlin. 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Schneiderlin for me, all day long. The other three should only come in for rotation, not as viable options there. But Delph would be the last one that should be playing.

I agree. I'm not sure it's a contest really but it will be interesting to see if Carlo goes that way.

I have no idea who I would have after that. They all scare the shit out of me in that pairing.

10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Schneiderlin for me, all day long. The other three should only come in for rotation, not as viable options there. But Delph would be the last one that should be playing.

He's had one good game. Id feel comfortable with someone with a bit of legs about them beside him in a pairing. But i do agree Morgan was decent last time out and I'd like to see more of it. 

Either way I suppose it makes little difference whose there.