IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

6 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

We always look out for Speedo Mick as well and drop some cash in his bucket, another great bloke IMO.

Met him once at a game. He's doing John o'Groats to Lands End in the near future and the normal route for that goes right near us and according to his Twitter feed he'll be following it; definitely planning on joining him for a few miles (if I can keep up:unsure:). Won't be in speedos though, Devon's not ready for that!

On 28/11/2019 at 17:23, Matt said:

Next season when he can actually play. 

I don’t usually buy into this kind of publicity thing but he is so genuinely moved it feels different. Clearly a guy who appreciates people and not just “fans”

Think it's been awhile since he's been loved at a club and seems to want to repay the fans.

He can be an important player for us if we can get a decent player either side of him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Haiku said:

So soon? Is he on rehabilitation phase or back on training, because there's huge difference? I guess he'll need to recover his fitness slowly before getting back on regular trainings.

he's already done rehab, the club have posted pictures of him on the bike before.  he's going back to training as in playing football.

15 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

he's already done rehab, the club have posted pictures of him on the bike before.  he's going back to training as in playing football.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-receive-positive-andre-gomes-17546868

Hes not back with the squad yet just starting individual training

15 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Was it a dislocation opposed to a break? 

A dislocation fracture.

As much as I love him and think we need him I'd be quite happy for him to get himself fully ready for next season and not come back properly until pre-season. Last thing we need is him having a setback and more time on the sidelines.