IGNORED

Ellis Simms

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Staring tonight. Going to watch closely for my friend Palfy! 
Going in with a clean open mind.

Is it live on sky or bt if so might watch, but at the moment sitting here half asleep left for the office at 6:00 got home about 20 minutes ago, fuckin shattered mate. Hopefully he does us proud. 

A couple of half chances so far but he has done well with them. 

He looks in great shape but he has no intensity about him whatsoever. 

Couple of nice touches, strong, decent enough pace but he needs to work a lot harder and the quality in the final third needs to improve a lot. 

He is playing alongside another striker as well which is a luxury he wouldn't get here and I think he would look worse for it. 

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

A couple of half chances so far but he has done well with them. 

He looks in great shape but he has no intensity about him whatsoever. 

Couple of nice touches, strong, decent enough pace but he needs to work a lot harder and the quality in the final third needs to improve a lot. 

He is playing alongside another striker as well which is a luxury he wouldn't get here and I think he would look worse for it. 

Did he score though?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He should be getting minutes at us in this current squad. If we can’t get another striker (and 2 wingers) in during Jan then recalling him should be a priority as it doesn’t look like Calvert-Lewin is going to be fit enough to rely on consistently, Rondon’s surely off and Maupay is a completely different option (sadly not a great one based on recent performances).

4 hours ago, StevO said:

I’m tempted to agree with him. I can’t deal with that. 😂

You know it makes sense, before they sent him on loan I said it would be huge mistake. Also said Maupay and O'Neil were nothing signings and wouldn't improve the team one iota, I think I've been proven right with that as well. Oh yeah forgot about Gana as well he's really proven himself to be player most sadly said we needed back😂 But being totally serious the management only needed to look at the goals he was scoring on his last 2 loan outings, to see he new how finish, but instead they sell Richarlison buy O'Neil and Maupay and let him go and smash them in the back of the net for Sunderland. 

7 hours ago, Palfy said:

You know it makes sense, before they sent him on loan I said it would be huge mistake. Also said Maupay and O'Neil were nothing signings and wouldn't improve the team one iota, I think I've been proven right with that as well. Oh yeah forgot about Gana as well he's really proven himself to be player most sadly said we needed back😂 But being totally serious the management only needed to look at the goals he was scoring on his last 2 loan outings, to see he new how finish, but instead they sell Richarlison buy O'Neil and Maupay and let him go and smash them in the back of the net for Sunderland. 

Thank fuck for that. A post I can disagree with again. 😂

Watching him, the fans would be ruining him for his effort on the pitch.  He is pretty anonymous for 80 minutes of most matches. 
That could be due to him returning from being injured for a while, but it wasn’t inspiring was it.

Lets see if he improves once he has his fitness back. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I've said it plenty of times before and I'll say it again big mistake allowing him to go on loan, we desperately needed him here. And that wasn't said in hindsight it was said at the beginning of the season before we let him go. Based on DCL was injured and Richarlison was sold, so we needed to keep a striker even though he had limited PL experience, proved on other loans he new how to finish, but no we let him go and struggled with Gordon as a makeshift striker ( disastrous ) then 4 weeks later bought the goal machine that is Maupay ( even a bigger disaster), a monumental fuck up from Thelwell and Lampard, and who knows yet, one which could cost us our PL status.