IGNORED

Ellis Simms

Shame about Simms, what are the chances :unsure:...

Blackpool currently 1-1, I don't know why but I've got a lot of time for them - found them to be really exciting when they got to the top flight and then should never have fallen as far as they did (thanks to Oyston). Having them back in the big time would get a massive thumbs up from me, just hope they can find that second and make it stick. 

Hopefully Luke Garbutt getting the winner 😋!

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Shame about Simms, what are the chances :unsure:...

Blackpool currently 1-1, I don't know why but I've got a lot of time for them - found them to be really exciting when they got to the top flight and then should never have fallen as far as they did (thanks to Oyston). Having them back in the big time would get a massive thumbs up from me, just hope they can find that second and make it stick. 

Hopefully Luke Garbutt getting the winner 😋!

And they won, got a soft spot for them too. We need to loan them another Seamus for them to make the next step; when he joined them in 2010 they were in 9th, five points off the playoff spots with only nine games left (Cardiff in 6th had ten) and they'd lost three games on the spin. Add Seamus and they get a 6-2-1 run-in to sneak 6th, then win the playoffs; followed it closely, was a great story. Still more amazing that they dropped to the fourth tier so quickly and have bounced right back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DownUnderToff said:

Anyone know what his current injury status is? 

Would much rather see him get a chance than play Rondon.

We've not been told anything at all but he hasn't been playing for the U23s, so we can assume he is injured and he isn't just being lined up for a big money move to Newcastle in January.

On 25/10/2021 at 09:54, Romey 1878 said:

We've not been told anything at all but he hasn't been playing for the U23s, so we can assume he is injured and he isn't just being lined up for a big money move to Newcastle in January.

It might be that they are freezing him out as he hasn't signed a new contract. I would go with the injury though, especially as it is quite common for players to pick up another injury after they have come back from a long term injury.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Hard to judge him on last night appearance because the ball barely wen near him. I do think he was very disciplined though and stuck to the instructions he'd been given.

I thought in the moments we got the ball near enough to him he looked after it well. Absolutely did no worse than Rondon.

• 3 weeks later...