IGNORED

2019/20 Pre-season.

7 minutes ago, barryj said:

I sell my season tickets on stub hub for face value when I can’t attend. Its the ethos (greed) of some of the sellers on the sites rather than the actual company that’s the problem. However whilst people still continue to buy them at ridiculous prices it won’t change. 

Great attitude top man barryj, how many season tickets do you have mate I would be interested in having the opportunity to purchase the games you can’t attend, if you didn’t mind. 

I dont know if the Yerry Mina fuck ups were included in that video package but I thought they were both well defended. He is a very unorthodox defender but he is effective. Neither were chances because he had the shot / cross defended but it didnt look very pretty. 

Their best chance was from a combination of Keane and Coleman. Looked Keanes to me. Thought we inproved when he went off too.

50 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I dont know if the Yerry Mina fuck ups were included in that video package but I thought they were both well defended. He is a very unorthodox defender but he is effective. Neither were chances because he had the shot / cross defended but it didnt look very pretty. 

Their best chance was from a combination of Keane and Coleman. Looked Keanes to me. Thought we inproved when he went off too.

i also like Mina and have been a big supporter since we signed him.  give him the year we gave richarlison and gomes and let's see what he's made of then

Yep Holgate so easily caught out. 

Coleman the standout but I think Davies has been bright again. McCarthy and Schneiderlin go completely unnoticed but they do well together IMO but its just a completely uninventive midfield. Davies creates through movement but everyone else is static. 

Mirallas also better at RB!