IGNORED

Moise Kean

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

They won’t be paying us any loan fee, the same as PSG didn’t, but I will stand corrected if you can show me what they both paid. 

What, you want someone to basically gain access to Everton's accounts :lol:?! Of course there will be a loan fee, it's standard practice. Just because the fee hasn't been announced and/or is confidential doesn't mean that it isn't there. 

PSG will have paid a fee, as have Juventus.

27 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

What, you want someone to basically gain access to Everton's accounts :lol:?! Of course there will be a loan fee, it's standard practice. Just because the fee hasn't been announced and/or is confidential doesn't mean that it isn't there. 

Absolutely this.

Would be nice if Brands snuck in a clause per goal or for 10+ goals as well.

29 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Then why would a club pay a fee to us when they can’t even pay all the players wages, that doesn’t make sense and we have had plenty of players out on loan in the last 2 seasons where we have contributed as much as 50% of there wages still because they couldn’t afford them yet they gave us a few million in a loan fees 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

They won’t be paying us any loan fee, the same as PSG didn’t, but I will stand corrected if you can show me what they both paid. 

To be fair, it is a standard thing that loan fee's get paid. Plus a % of wage, if not all. Always been that way, not sure why you don't believe it?

However, I'm still pissed at all the loans. Too many seem to have been loaned year after year and then leave on a free. I'm not sure the loan fees will cover the original outlay in several cases.

5 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Then why would a club pay a fee to us when they can’t even pay all the players wages, that doesn’t make sense and we have had plenty of players out on loan in the last 2 seasons where we have contributed as much as 50% of there wages still because they couldn’t afford them yet they gave us a few million in a loan fees 🤷‍♂️

I guess it's a kind of 'meet in the middle' kind of thing. If we have a player who we rate at £20mill on £50k per week, his wages are £2.6mill a year. So they, supposedly, can't afford the full transfer fee and full wage but can pay a bit to lend the player. Like us hiring a car I guess...

13 minutes ago, StevO said:

You ok Mike? A lot of your gags have been like this lately. You Randy old dog! 😂

Steady on mate, you promised to keep quiet:unsure:;).

Stragely Josh just asked me (we're off to Greece in ten days) how we'd work things if a lustful local took a fancy to one of us (unlikely in my case)😂

13 hours ago, Palfy said:

Just been reading up on loans which says exactly as I believed loan fees are practically none existent with most clubs who loan players very rarely paying the whole of the players wages   

Loans for younger players or down the leagues tend to be % of wages and no loan fee. 

Loans for decent players to other big clubs tend to be full or most of wages and a fee. 

Essentially it depends on whose interest it is. A club loaning a young player out to get experience are going to be more interested in getting the player to the right club rather than the financials. A club wanting to loan a first team player for their first team are going to need to convince the other club it is in their interest to loan them and that normally means money.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Loans for younger players or down the leagues tend to be % of wages and no loan fee. 

Loans for decent players to other big clubs tend to be full or most of wages and a fee. 

Essentially it depends on whose interest it is. A club loaning a young player out to get experience are going to be more interested in getting the player to the right club rather than the financials. A club wanting to loan a first team player for their first team are going to need to convince the other club it is in their interest to loan them and that normally means money.

But most clubs who are loaning the player have mainly been offered the player or know the player is surplus to requirements, and therefore taking a player for no fee and contributing to part of his wages would be deemed as helping both parties. Some clubs will give smaller clubs even get paid from the bigger clubs to take their younger players, and in turn they must play  them on a regular basis. There’s no hard and fast rules with loans but it is recognised that a large % don’t have fees attached. 

6 hours ago, Palfy said:

But most clubs who are loaning the player have mainly been offered the player or know the player is surplus to requirements, and therefore taking a player for no fee and contributing to part of his wages would be deemed as helping both parties. Some clubs will give smaller clubs even get paid from the bigger clubs to take their younger players, and in turn they must play  them on a regular basis. There’s no hard and fast rules with loans but it is recognised that a large % don’t have fees attached. 

Is this your gut feel or has it been analyzed somewhere? Not being funny I just don't think Loan Details are well publicized because they don't have to be disclosed in the same way transfers do. That said I know Chelsea are renonwed for the large number of loan players they have and I have read that they have received loan fees especially for Senior Professionals (Bakayoko, Morata are just 2 examples)

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

The infamous deal worth up to.  As in kean wins golden boot and scores 40 goals we get 35m.  Let’s wait till the full details are out

You know the full details hardly ever come out right? 
We don’t even know the details of what we paid for him in the first place. We probably still owe Juve some money too.