IGNORED

Jean-Philippe Gbamin

1 hour ago, Matt said:

He has a really powerful aura about him. Dunno how else to put it, but if he can stay fit we have a monster in midfield ready to prove a lot of people wrong. 

Needs to cut out losing the ball, but other than that he was impressive. 

41 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's rust mate. 2 years of not playing shining through 

Maybe. I got that against Palace when he first came back. But he’s had a few games now, I know he’s had a lot of time off, just when it’s the basics like that it worries me. To be fair though, Doucoure does that all of the time and so does Allan. 

Just now, StevO said:

Maybe. I got that against Palace when he first came back. But he’s had a few games now, I know he’s had a lot of time off, just when it’s the basics like that it worries me. To be fair though, Doucoure does that all of the time and so does Allan. 

Everyone has off games. He's had 2 years out and no real game time experience with his teammates. He won't be on the same wavelength yet. I will give him a season before I pass any judgements.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Everyone has off games. He's had 2 years out and no real game time experience with his teammates. He won't be on the same wavelength yet. I will give him a season before I pass any judgements.

I get where you’re coming from Matt. Happy to give him time, hope the lad gets his career back on track even if it’s not with Everton. Had a nightmare! Hopefully he is good enough though. 

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

He is a big, powerful lad so if he can show that he has the quality to go with it then we have a player on our hands. 

I haven't seen it yet but he still won't even be used to English football yet, so there is a long way to go for him.

He will need to adjust to the tempo but I think he will relish the physicality of it. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, badaids said:

He’s just been done for drink driving. 25k fine and 14 month ban. Idiot. Reported in ‘that’ paper. Article says he earns 100k a month for those that are interested…

A quick Google and not a single other media outlet or blogspot 'reporting' it though