IGNORED

Carlo Ancelotti

It's honestly amazing what some fans will lap up these days, posts a short message on Twitter (didn't even proof read it as there's a spelling mistake) and suddenly he's a man of class. 

Sure, he probably didn't decide on his own to leave (that lies with his father) but I don't believe for a second that he has any second thoughts about us. You see people leaving clubs and writing paragraphs, this just reminds me of when Eto'o left Sampdoria and copy/pasted his farewell from when he left us six months prior.

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

It's honestly amazing what some fans will lap up these days, posts a short message on Twitter (didn't even proof read it as there's a spelling mistake) and suddenly he's a man of class. 

Sure, he probably didn't decide on his own to leave (that lies with his father) but I don't believe for a second that he has any second thoughts about us. You see people leaving clubs and writing paragraphs, this just reminds me of when Eto'o left Sampdoria and copy/pasted his farewell from when he left us six months prior.

He didn't have to do anything, he was backroom staff. But he still chose to do something. Managers and players will always do it as the front office to the fans, back office staff don't. He did and that shows a little something for me. 

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

It’s completely meaningless talk that doesn’t change a thing bar make him feel good about himself. 

As much as I'd like to sit here and slate Ancelotti did King do anything during his cameos to suggest that he should get a start? I'm not saying that either party are totally at fault, but it's worth remembering that we're talking about Josh King (who was signed as an emergency back-up from the lower leagues) as opposed to a proven striker.

If someone such as Digne, DCL, Richarlison came out with words like this, then it would carry much more weight.

12 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

As much as I'd like to sit here and slate Ancelotti did King do anything during his cameos to suggest that he should get a start? I'm not saying that either party are totally at fault, but it's worth remembering that we're talking about Josh King (who was signed as an emergency back-up from the lower leagues) as opposed to a proven striker.

If someone such as Digne, DCL, Richarlison came out with words like this, then it would carry much more weight.

To be fair to King, how many players coming off the bench last season here or there for 10-15 minutes max did enough to suggest they should be starting regularly. 

Its a tough gig and even harder coming into a new side playing dreadful football. You could have put Messi on for 10 minutes in that side and you would have written him off. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Imagine managing Real Madrid, the club with the most European Cups in the competition's history and losing against the third best side in Moldova, at home.

The officials could have allowed Sheriff to play with 12 men and they (Madrid) should have won the game comfortably. It's honestly laughable that Ancelotti is blaming anyone but himself and the players. 

It's almost like raising an eyebrow every 15 minutes and drinking a cup of coffee on the sideline doesn't result in good performances 🥴.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can’t think of anything commercially that has his name  on it still or that he may have been the mediator to which has entitled him to a percentage or of the contract value, does anyone know what he might be involved in that still entitles him to a commercial pay out. 

13 hours ago, Palfy said:

I can’t think of anything commercially that has his name  on it still or that he may have been the mediator to which has entitled him to a percentage or of the contract value, does anyone know what he might be involved in that still entitles him to a commercial pay out. 

We were supposed to pay him any time he mentioned Crosby beach.

very strange this one - just over two years after he walked. All I can think off is that we didn't pay his last pay check. 

If anything you would have though Everton would have been the aggrieved party when we parted ways. But this is Everton and if there is a shitty end of a stick available, then we somehow manage to latch on to it!!!

• 2 weeks later...