IGNORED

Carlo Ancelotti

Rumours are it could be announced in the next few hours... I’ll be devastated if so. Part of me thinks he’s really invested here but if we aren’t going to back him this window in re shaping the squad I could see him walking.

Sadly think it's happening...this guy is not often wrong.

Quick for Carlo to bolt if true - we either have major issues he can't sort, hands tied or there is imply no money for transfers (not quick fix ones maybe)

2 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

I'm really not bothered if Carlo goes. Am i alone with that?

I think it’s insane that any Evertonian wouldn’t be devastated, with out the pull of Carlo how are we going to attract the calibre of players we need to move on ? Aside from the Carlo factor it puts us straight back to square one when yet another new manager comes in and doesn’t fancy half the players in the squad so we have to start all over again

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think it’s insane that any Evertonian wouldn’t be devastated, with out the pull of Carlo how are we going to attract the calibre of players we need to move on ? Aside from the Carlo factor it puts us straight back to square one when yet another new manager comes in and doesn’t fancy half the players in the squad so we have to start all over again

James will leave but the others will stay.

Totally understand that Carlo has the pull of players, but Brands can do some pulling too.

I'm sure whoever we get in, they will finish above 10th next season, we may even see some football being played. 

Let's see who comes in before it's all doom and gloom. 

Just now, milesey05 said:

James will leave but the others will stay.

Totally understand that Carlo has the pull of players, but Brands can do some pulling too.

I'm sure whoever we get in, they will finish above 10th next season, we may even see some football being played. 

Let's see who comes in before it's all doom and gloom. 

Unless it's someone with a significant reputation, don't be surprised if Richy starts having his head turned. 

33 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It's really not ideal, it throws our whole summer plans into disarray, but it won't be the end of the world.

I just hope that Moshiri and Kenwright are not the decision-makers behind who comes next. I'd feel much more comfortable if the DoF actually has that authority seeing as it is part of his job. Moshiri is all glamour and Kenwright is all sentimentality, Brands would be more logical in his choice I feel and obviously it's better if the manager and DoF are on the same page.

This.