IGNORED

Niels Nkounkou

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, Btay said:

Very impressive still can’t believe he was allowed to leave knowing our circumstances, but it’s great to see that the loan is paying dividends and looks like he’s going to come a much improved and confident player.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Liege’s season is over now as they missed out on the play-offs (not entirely sure how it works in Belgium?) What does this mean for Niels then? Could he potentially be part of our squad now if we’ve got a space (maybe with Gbamin leaving after the January window?)

53 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Liege’s season is over now as they missed out on the play-offs (not entirely sure how it works in Belgium?) What does this mean for Niels then? Could he potentially be part of our squad now if we’ve got a space (maybe with Gbamin leaving after the January window?)

I can’t see how when you have to register your squad for the rest of the season when the Jan window closes. 

37 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I can’t see how when you have to register your squad for the rest of the season when the Jan window closes. 

It’s my understanding (may be wrong) that you have 25 spaces to register but you can still register free agents beyond the January deadline… I know he’s not a free agent but similar idea - if we’ve not got 25 registered. Plus he’s u21 so wouldn’t actually need registering potentially.

9 hours ago, c1982 said:

It’s my understanding (may be wrong) that you have 25 spaces to register but you can still register free agents beyond the January deadline… I know he’s not a free agent but similar idea - if we’ve not got 25 registered. Plus he’s u21 so wouldn’t actually need registering potentially.

I don’t  think it’s similar to being a free agent at all, but maybe him being an U21 would allow us to play him. I doubt it though and doubt Lampard would want to anyway seeing as he won’t have even met him.

Maybe he’ll get a few games with the U23s though. 

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, StevO said:

I always liked the look of him. Would like to see him in the Championship, could be good for him. Or at least get him in a shop window. 

From what I’ve seen he would suit our formation to a tee. Ability/consistency is the question though.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...