IGNORED

Southampton (Home) Monday 1 March

markjazzbassist

How long are we playing here like?!

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL PLAYING

Edit: So there's 3 minutes added on and Atkinson plays 6? Absolutely livid that he even allowed that break and corner to stand, Doucoure should be given a bollocking too for playing the ball back towards his own goal at such a late stage. 

Made up though, back in form at Goodison and a professional performance. Didn't really get out of first gear and didn't look troubled either, all without James etc too.

On the whole we have played averagely. The difference between an average under Ancellotti and average under previous managers is there is a different level of work ethic and togetherness in the side. 

On the balance of play I am not sure many (if anyone) scored above 6 but at the same time I dont think anyone scored below 6 either.

I may not be in love with the tactics but it is a side that I would love to play in. 

35 minutes ago, Bailey said:

It looked like his foot was low and that he won the ball. Looked a good challenge on the replay I saw?

Richi got there first. Even if he hadn't it was rash and dangerous. Yellow card all day, unless you're wearing an Everton shirt and then it's a red.

What a horrible second half that was. Thank fuck for Pickford as the rest of them had me nervous on those corners at the end.