IGNORED

Frank Lampard

10 minutes ago, MikeO said:

The interview on there is good, he’s really likeable when he talks. 

But, not to be too negative, the photo with Bill and Farhad. Bill looks like a fucking scruff, shirt wide open and looking a mess. It’s a promo shot for the club, wear a shirt that fits and look tidy. It’s not hard. Anyway, back to the positivity!!

Just now, StevO said:

The interview on there is good, he’s really likeable when he talks. 

But, not to be too negative, the photo with Bill and Farhad. Bill looks like a fucking scruff, shirt wide open and looking a mess. It’s a promo shot for the club, wear a shirt that fits and look tidy. It’s not hard. Anyway, back to the positivity!!

its probably his "ive been burning the midnight all on this one" look.

5 hours ago, Aidan said:

Wants us to be confident in possession, control games in the opposition half with plenty crosses and shots, and aggressive without the ball.

It sounds exciting, let's see how well it will work.

Isnt that how we've been playing all season, any mention on how he's going to get us to defend.  😀

Let’s hope he is the one we’ve been waiting for since the departure of Moyes, he comes from a family life surrounded by football, played at the highest level and worked under some of the best managers in the modern game. 
My only fear for him is our defence particularly CBs they have been the undoing of many a manager here in the last few years, let’s hope he doesn’t have to change his tactics because the defence can’t do the basics. But can’t wait to see his first game in charge I’m full of optimism again. 

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Let’s hope he is the one we’ve been waiting for since the departure of Moyes, he comes from a family life surrounded by football, played at the highest level and worked under some of the best managers in the modern game. 
My only fear for him is our defence particularly CBs they have been the undoing of many a manager here in the last few years, let’s hope he doesn’t have to change his tactics because the defence can’t do the basics. But can’t wait to see his first game in charge I’m full of optimism again. 

He's a smart fella, over this past 12months he will have analyzed what went wrong at Chelsea in the end - they let to many goals in. Set plays in particular. 

Lets hope putting out teams with more solid defensive unit is high on his own agenda. 

13 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

I especially like the dig at Benitez about throwing criticism around. Like most, I’m cautiously optimistic. Funny that I met him at a bar I was working at in New York about 8 years ago when he was about to sign for NYCFC, talked to him about Everton, and now he’s our manager.

Took on board your passion, nyb!

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I am really optimistic about Frank. I have my reservations about just how well his tactics will be executed but I still just get the feeling the players will really respond to him and that will make its way into the stands as well. 

He just feels more Everton than anyone has been for a long time.

That last bit is actually exactly how I feel for all the right and wrong reasons :lol: