IGNORED

Frank Lampard

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Anyone have any ideas on his work life arrangements?  Obviously he has London roots and his wife presents from bbc studios. Not sure if they will relocate etc 

52 minutes ago, badaids said:

Don’t the BBC have a studio in Manchester now.?

36 minutes ago, StevO said:

I was thinking that, but not sure what shows she presents. 

33 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Yes most of their productions I believe are from the Manchester studios. 

She works for ITV, which is in London as far as I can make out.

18 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Just looked it up, barely watch TV nowadays; when the family did a big "changing rooms" makeover on the house when I was in hospital they moved the TV to a spot the sky dish cable didn't reach, I've never bothered to extend it.

Your not missing much mate to be honest. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

She works for ITV, which is in London as far as I can make out.

I had a Commodore 64, and then an Amiga. So I rightly spat on Spectrum and Atari ST owners. 

And I was brought up in a BBC house, and so, with some regret, must turn my back on ITV Bleakley.

48 minutes ago, badaids said:

I had a Commodore 64, and then an Amiga. So I rightly spat on Spectrum and Atari ST owners. 

And I was brought up in a BBC house, and so, with some regret, must turn my back on ITV Bleakley.

I was spectrum 48k and Atari ST.  The difference between ST and Amiga was close but c64 was better than spectrum by some distance 

58 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I was spectrum 48k and Atari ST.  The difference between ST and Amiga was close but c64 was better than spectrum by some distance 

I had everything, think I've mentioned it on here before but the company I worked for duplicated the programmes for them (when they came on cassette) so we got them for quality control purposes....and as I was head of QC I spent a lot of time checking them, took "work" home with me as well:D

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

I had everything, think I've mentioned it on here before but the company I worked for duplicated the programmes for them (when they came on cassette) so we got them for quality control purposes....and as I was head of QC I spent a lot of time checking them, took "work" home with me as well:D

How ace. What was your favourite game?

spectrum mine was emlyn Hughes international soccer, robocop or untouchables.

Atari st it was kick off 2 hands down