IGNORED

Frank Lampard

I really thought this season was going to see some improvements, it just hasn't happened. Being without our main CF doesn’t help, but lumping it up to his replacement who provides no aerial threat is crazy. I’m struggling to see how Frank will be able to change things and fear for another rinse and repeat process in a few games.

4 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Sorry to say this….. he’s got to go.   I don’t see anything from him tactically or coaching wise that makes me think he’s got it.   Gutted to think this as I really like the fella and admire the way he goes about his business. 

Yes sadly agree and I wanted him to do well hiring and firing isn't helping us, but he isn't getting results and if that's what he produces after six weeks of coaching then his coaching isn't good enough. But we also need to ask questions of recruitment and the board we keep ending up in this position for a reason and it's not just whichever of the seven managers we have had its poor recruitment and mismanagement from the board down.

21 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Funny, I feel like a large section of this message board (probably myself included) thought ourselves too good for Howe. Now Howe is flying high and we're the ones who are desperate.

Agreed. But he's shown that he's a great manager by getting the most out of, frankly, a mediocre squad.

I really don’t want Frank to go. We need better results though. Forget City, Brighton, Southampton and West Ham will shape our season massively. 

The worry if he does go is we are shite at picking managers.

Does Thelwell get the chance to bring a manager in?

Do we throw loads of money at someone like Pochettino to convince him to come in? 

There are many more questions than answers for me.