IGNORED

2022-2023 season - Preparation

We're getting there. In goal, the England #1 and developing team captain. In the heart of defence, Tarkowki, Coady, and Holgate, with Mykolenko and Patterson providing the width. In midfield, there's the potential to see Onana, Doucoure, and Gueye. With Broja and Diaz upfront while we wait to DC-L to return, and with Iwobi and Davies as other options, things don't look bad at all, do they? A sold starting lineup and decent squad depth.

Now let's sell Rondon, Gomes, and others who no longer fit into our new strategy.

15 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

We're getting there. In goal, the England #1 and developing team captain. In the heart of defence, Tarkowki, Coady, and Holgate, with Mykolenko and Patterson providing the width. In midfield, there's the potential to see Onana, Doucoure, and Gueye. With Broja and Diaz upfront while we wait to DC-L to return, and with Iwobi and Davies as other options, things don't look bad at all, do they? A sold starting lineup and decent squad depth.

Now let's sell Rondon, Gomes, and others who no longer fit into our new strategy.

NO👏🏻ONE👏🏻IS👏🏻EVER👏🏻 BUYING👏🏻GOMES👏🏻

On 16/08/2022 at 09:35, Romey 1878 said:

I might lose the plot a bit if we still haven't signed a striker in time for the Forest game.

If we don't then there's every chance we've just threw 9 points away and we survived relegation by 4 points last season...

Please sort it, Everton.

12PM and no one signed so this has come to pass.

Fucking hell.

7 hours ago, MikeO said:

If someone had offered us being ahead of Wolves, ManU, West Ham and Leicester after three games (and only a point off Liverpool, though they'd have only played twice) we'd probably have thought, "...decent start that...":(

The league is throwing up some really strange results. I think it’s going to be another tight season where a run of 3/4 wins will propel a team up the ladder.

Taking a step back in regards to us, I really think this is us at our worst right now. Our defence is going to get better with every game and clean sheets are on the way ( we can’t afford any injuries though ). I trust Frank & Thewell to bring in a striker albeit I wish it was weeks ago, the trust is still there. Once we get a striker and DCL back in we will have a whole new dynamic to our game and I think our football & results will reflect that.