IGNORED

Liverpool (Home) - 3rd September

FairWooney

Head and shoulders our best performance of the season. We might have ridden our luck a little at times and Pickford had to make some great save but everything about the performance was a real step up on what has come before it. There is still work to do with the front three going forward but we looked so much better on the whole with the midfield and back four. 

We need to go and take that forward into our next game against Arsenal and see if we can get something out of that, then start looking to find our own shooting boots in the games that follow.

Superb that.

Really pleased with how Lampard has seen our issues and worked to address them. The characters he's bought in bring the experience, reliability, fight and toughness that we've missed for many years.

So many positives. Even Gana coming on, didn't expect much too soon but he looked superb straight away.

Only 2 frustrated me...Gray and Muapay. Really need DCL back.

Flew out on holiday this morning, was actually pleased it was on derby day as I hate them. I'd have taken 0-0 before KO, so will take it at FT for sure.

The old man was giving me updates and sounds as though we played really well, Gueye MOTM in his opinion, so hopefully a good second debut today from him!