IGNORED

Newcastle 7th December 2024 (Home)

Matt

we are horrible to play againt at the moment. Trippier having the ball nicked off him twice kind of sums up what we are currently like as a team.

Beto was not for being pushed of the ball, the Newcastle defender just bounced off him when he tried to shoulder barge him. 

This team will be on cloud 9 after tonight result. 

18 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Just watched a clip on the Everton FB page...I didn't realise the Beto goal was after a succession of 29 passes all over the pitch.

That's class 👏

Only plays hoof ball Dyche does though 🤷‍♂️

Me too, it’s incredible how you get caught up in the moment, I’d forgotten the build up completely in my enjoyment and delight. 
Being in the crowd last night was wonderful, we’ve had so many “if only” games recently.

Bring on Chelsea, they will not be looking forward to coming to Goodison on Sunday.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

Just watched a clip on the Everton FB page...I didn't realise the Beto goal was after a succession of 29 passes all over the pitch.

That's class 👏

The way he gave the defender a hand of was class. My missus pointed it out to me as it happened haha. 
watch the replay, he just doesn’t move and knocks the defender back.

Beast.

• Everton have beaten Newcastle 23 times in the Premier League, only winning more games in the competition against West Ham (29).

• Newcastle’s Lewis Miley became the sixth youngest player in Premier League history to start four consecutive games, after Cesc Fabregas, Luke Shaw, Wayne Rooney, Nigel Quashie and Gareth Barry.

• In what was his 200th club appearance in all competitions, Dwight McNeil scored his 16th goal, with 14 of those goals coming under Sean Dyche.

• Newcastle have won just one of their past nine away games in the Premier League, with that being an 8-0 victory at Sheffield United.

• Saamus Coleman made his 353rd appearance in the Premier League for Everton, now the outright most of any outfield player for the club in the competition.

• Abdoulaye Doucoure has scored 10 goals in 30 appearances in the Premier League under Sean Dyche; in his 69 previous appearances for Everton under predecessors Frank Lampard, Duncan Ferguson, Rafael Benítez and Carlo Ancelotti, he scored just four times.

2 hours ago, Newty82 said:

That's class 👏

It was 29 in the end? Seemed to go on forever. 

Had a look at a Newcastle forum last night, just animals if that's anything to go by. We get a bit of opposition abuse on here sure but this was different level, constant neanderthal sick crap on virtually every single post....no football analysis at all, just a stream of bile. Shameful.

8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Had a look at a Newcastle forum last night, just animals if that's anything to go by. We get a bit of opposition abuse on here sure but this was different level, constant neanderthal sick crap on virtually every single post....no football analysis at all, just a stream of bile. Shameful.

Not surprised in the least