IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

What a prick! ?

Yep.... took wayyyy to long and is no doubt a reaction to a lot of the shit he took for posting pics of his medical and move before it was done

Either way.... he's United ego to manage now.

If I passed on my best wishes to him they would just bounce off him.

For those too lazy to click the link.

I want to say a big thank you to all the people involved at @everton. I want to thank the fans for your support throughout the 4 years we've spend together. You guys helped me through all my games and I can proudly say it was an honour to play in front of you. To the staff at the the stadium and trainingground thank you for making me feel home from the first day i walked in. To my teammates it was great to play with you guys. To technical staff thank you for helping me become a better player. Working with you guys has been a pleasure and i'll take ur advice throughout the rest of my career. Thank you everton football club ?

Anyhow.... I'm done with talking about this lad.

Get him moved, get the thread moved. Let's focus on players who focus on the team and club and not themselves.

Tara Rom... i would say stay in touch... but you need to develop one first.

Ive disagreed with you on many of things regarding Rom but that last part killed me :rofl:

Anyhow.... I'm done with talking about this lad.

Get him moved, get the thread moved. Let's focus on players who focus on the team and club and not themselves.

Tara Rom... i would say stay in touch... but you need to develop one first.

Haha! Yes!

That's it...the curtain has closed.

I've nothing left for this thread.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/826858/Romelu-Lukaku-Manchester-United-Transfer-Rumours-Everton-interview+

Romelu Lukaku to Man Utd: Club are angry with striker because of journalist interview

MANCHESTER UNITED chiefs are livid with Romelu Lukaku - before he's even signed for the club.

You're welcome to him :lol: now get used to it.

Edited by Lowensda

Great start for him isn't it? Not even signed yet and he's given a full interview to ESPN, said bye bye to us, but the cherry on top has to be getting arrested and told to get to court in October.

The sun is "frowned upon" but the daily express is not? ?

Where you from mate?

In our parts and what should be the whole of the country the sun should be fully boycotted. Absolute disgrace of a paper and I'll celebrate when it stops publication.

In the 80's it was a huge paper... easy reading, reasonable for sport, page 3 (topless women) ... but it went and overstepped the mark in a huge way that will never be forgiven or forgotten.

It's sickening to know the sun's sales figures are still high compared to other papers. How the fuck?

Edited by Hafnia

Where you from mate?

In our parts and what should be the whole of the country the sun should be fully boycotted. Absolute disgrace of a paper and I'll celebrate when it stops publication.

In the 80's it was a huge paper... easy reading, reasonable for sport, page 3 (topless women) ... but it went and overstepped the mark in a huge way that will never be forgiven or forgotten.

It's sickening to know the sun's sales figures are still high compared to other papers. How the fuck?

thanks. didnt know Hillsborough was the reason. tbh before religiously following Everton I hadnt even heard about that tragedy.

I actually thought it was not done to post sun articles because of poor level of journalism. (imo express is even worse, and daily mail only slightly better)