IGNORED

Ross Barkley

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

It was a joke, Haf.

People still think he's got something to offer and he really hasn't.

Thankfully either the rumours of our interest weren't true or we saw sense before it was too late.

He may have fucked us out of £15m by leaving but he fucked his whole career, and I love it.

He does have talent, that’s not in question.  The question that remains is “will he ever rediscover his desire for the game”.  

I think the problem was between his ears and being worth £25m from earnings means he’s probably not arsed. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

It was a joke, Haf.

People still think he's got something to offer and he really hasn't.

Thankfully either the rumours of our interest weren't true or we saw sense before it was too late.

He may have fucked us out of £15m by leaving but he fucked his whole career, and I love it.

Just desserts in my book. 

53 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He does have talent, that’s not in question.  The question that remains is “will he ever rediscover his desire for the game”.  

I think the problem was between his ears and being worth £25m from earnings means he’s probably not arsed. 

Your right the problem was between is ears, and it was the cavernous empty space that caused him his down fall, that unsavoury back stabbing move to Chelsea is going to cost him a lot more money wise than if he’d stayed here in the long term, but he listened to his agent and shit on his boyhood club for a short term gain, not because he’s malicious but because he’s gullible and he allowed his agent to use him to save Chelsea millions and make more in the deal for himself. I’ve no sympathy for Barkley he should have allowed his heart to rule his head instead of his bank balance. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I never said he doesn't have talent. In fact, I've always said the complete opposite.

But, for whatever reason he doesn't show it anymore. So, those thinking he could still offer anything are fucking dreaming and living in the past.

The lad is finished.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I never said he doesn't have talent. In fact, I've always said the complete opposite.

But, for whatever reason he doesn't show it anymore. So, those thinking he could still offer anything are fucking dreaming and living in the past.

The lad is finished.

One of the most frustrating wastes of talent in my book. Far more talent than dele Alli had when he was getting Real Madrid £50m rumours, looking at Bellingham levels of ability maybe even more. Never seen a player snack a ball with either foot so effortlessly. 

19 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

One of the most frustrating wastes of talent in my book. Far more talent than dele Alli had when he was getting Real Madrid £50m rumours, looking at Bellingham levels of ability maybe even more. Never seen a player snack a ball with either foot so effortlessly. 

Thought Mike said cake? 

• 8 months later...

Seems like he was mainly a bench player for them but he still managed a decent number of goals and assists in that time. 

I don't ever see a Barkley type player, who needs free reign to be at his best, making it into a Dyche side. We already have one of them in Alli.

Not for me I will never forget or forgive the massive shit stain he left on this club when he left the way he did. Let’s have some respect for ourselves and our club we don’t need to darken our club with greedy little shits who robbed us, and besides he’s where he should be in the wilderness for what he did, leave him there to rot and hope he chokes on the millions he stole from the club and supporters he was supposed to be one of.