IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

7 hours ago, London Blue said:

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

We all love this crazy club called Everton, and that makes us chosen, for a rollercoaster ride of hope, despair, anger and joy. I am glad to be able to share it with you guys. 

Hopefully with Carlo, Moshiri and the team 2021 will be more hope and joy, starting against Sheffield Utd on Saturday. COYB!!

Any Everton fan starts with a screw loose haha, down the line most of them fall out, but we still hang on for dear life and never give up!

COYBs!!!

22 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I've been here even longer 👀.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you fuckers though. I know I can be a knob because I just say what I think but I love it here and it wouldn't be here without all of you.

Stick another year of this beautiful torture for me mate 😂 addicted the lot of us!

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄 

16 hours ago, MikeO said:

Feeling the love😁

True though, even in the shitstorm this year has been I keep coming back to TT....wake up from surgery, log on...get home from funeral, log on...and just as a special Christmas Day unfolds, log on from A&E🙄

Nothing serious mind, just my feeding tube fell apart this morning so can't eat/drink, have one for me guys 🍻

Hope you ok mate, and your family are good to. I’ll be having one for you tonight. Best wishes mate.

10 hours ago, MikeO said:

Jeez thanks mate. But simply the answer to how I "do it" is simply the alternative is not doing it; people say the same about the way the surgery has left me and say they couldn't have done it, but I was told in July I'd have six months without it so what's the choice? Anyone would do the same I think. I'm nowt special.

The fact that you think that makes you special. Being humble is an amazing trait that most of us don’t have. Each day I try to be the best person I possibly my can for my children, but if I’m honest my failures would need a calculator, not fingers.

19 for me, started rock solid and started to panic a little. Thankfully a few easy ones in the mix to get my score up 🤣😋. One of the matchday "traditions" is that I get a programme at the game and go through the quiz with my old man - the pair of us always struggle with the "What score was it when we played team X in 2014?", no different with that quiz just now.