IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

It is true that I am young but I am living here with my girlfriend and life is good. My team-mates help me a lot. Bryan (Oviedo) and Kevin (Mirallas) speak Spanish so they can explain any exercises that I dont understand and anything else they help me with that is very good for me.

I thought the Martinez might help with that!

• 3 weeks later...

The Barcelona President says they have decided on several players' futures but have not made a decision on whether Deulofeu will return to them next year.

"We want to Rafinha to return, with regards to Deulofeu, no decisions have been made but yes I Rafinha want to come back".

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/bartomeu-valdes-tiene-las-puertas-abiertas-del-barca-3225069

I think that another year will be the sweet spot for his development. He needs continued games against top quality opponents, another year here will see him hit unbelievable levels and Barca will have a player on their hands.

He could go back, make sub appearances, the odd game here and there but I think he will be too eager to impress and without the continuity of games will find it tough to break into that team.

We have the defensive equivalent on our hands in John Stones, next year will see him get England selection.

I think that another year will be the sweet spot for his development. He needs continued games against top quality opponents, another year here will see him hit unbelievable levels and Barca will have a player on their hands.

He could go back, make sub appearances, the odd game here and there but I think he will be too eager to impress and without the continuity of games will find it tough to break into that team.

We have the defensive equivalent on our hands in John Stones, next year will see him get England selection.

If we keep him I suspect Barca will be looking for him to get proper first team experience. I.e starting every game.

And Francis Jeffers. And Danny Cademateri. And Billy Kenny. Damn...the list goes on!!!

Lol, Those players were high hopes for Everton. Huge difference.

Januzaj is top prospect throughout Europe. He's just turned 19. Easy to see he's got all the potential to be a "world class" player.

Lol, Those players were high hopes for Everton. Huge difference.

Januzaj is top prospect throughout Europe. He's just turned 19. Easy to see he's got all the potential to be a "world class" player.

Yeah, I wasnt really paying attention to the Januzaj bit...!!!

Kid looks good.