IGNORED

Djibril Sidibé

1 hour ago, nogs said:

He played like he only had one boot when he came on, nevermind a missing sock. Clearly totally unprepared. Thought he did alright second half once we got on top

I was thinking the same. I sat behind a post before he came, once he came on I struggled to see much as he was always rooted in my way.

If he is with us when we move to the new stadium, they will have to sell obstructed view tickets.

13 minutes ago, Shukes said:

If he is with us when we move to the new stadium, they will have to sell obstructed view tickets.

Harsh but funny; he's still got the 4th most MOTM votes over the season on here though so he's decent at times; @nogs got it spot on, the twenty minutes he played in the first half he wouldn't have got a sniff in the ladies team (that sounds a bit wrong:unsure:) but second half he was much improved. Maybe he changed his sock.

Haha I did rate him when he first came. I thought he was strong and fast. I was right about him being strong.

My biggest gripe with him is that we seem to judge him on his attacking rather than his job. He isn’t too bad attacking wise... though would you choose him ahead of a regular winger/right sided attacker?

Defending wise, he is pretty Cuco.

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Haha I did rate him when he first came. I thought he was strong and fast. I was right about him being strong.

My biggest gripe with him is that we seem to judge him on his attacking rather than his job. He isn’t too bad attacking wise... though would you choose him ahead of a regular winger/right sided attacker?

Defending wise, he is pretty Cuco.

He’s doing ok but he’s very up and down. If we could find better than him in the summer, even costing us a lot more, I’d go with them without a second thought. 

I’ve got to sympathise with his mistake easily done in my world, I’ve gone to work in odd shoes I’ve even got most of the way to the office still in my slippers, I have even taken the house phone to work thinking it was my mobile, so forgetting to put a sock on or leaving it in the dressing room whilst taping or bandaging you’re leg or for what ever reason not a big one for me shit happens. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I’ve got to sympathise with his mistake easily done in my world, I’ve gone to work in odd shoes I’ve even got most of the way to the office still in my slippers, I have even taken the house phone to work thinking it was my mobile, so forgetting to put a sock on or leaving it in the dressing room whilst taping or bandaging you’re leg or for what ever reason not a big one for me shit happens. 

Ahh Gana begins to make sense now 😉, you were watching Niasse all this time.

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

He forgot his shin pads before. Needs to be more professional. Imagine if that was Davies or Walcott, people would going in melt down. 

• 2 weeks later...

Really hope we don’t take up the option on him. I know the price is low for him but his good games just do not mitigate the shitshows like today.

Send him back, give Kenny a good look during preseason and if he’s not deemed good enough go out and buy someone who is consistent even though it’ll cost us more. 

Just now, Palfy said:

I agree with that, I just hope Kenny doesn’t do a Lookman and throw his dummy out the pram when we want him back, it’s no secret he loves it there and they want him to stay.

As long as he gets a shot at the first team he will be happy to come back, he is a Blue.

Brands is very good at looking after our young players, Kenny will know he is in with a shout of a first team spot.

55 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I agree with that, I just hope Kenny doesn’t do a Lookman and throw his dummy out the pram when we want him back, it’s no secret he loves it there and they want him to stay.

The fact that Sidibe plays plenty of games suggests that Kenny will also see a lot of first team action if he returns next season.

The problem is he isn't a very good defender. He has a decent cross, for the post part. 
But I want more from a right midfielder and feel he would be a very poor replacement for a winger.

A half decent cross should be standard for a good defender. 

A half decent cross should be the bare minimum for a right midfielder. You need to be able to add pace, taking players on, and the odd trick to that. He adds another Goodison obstructed view.

A half decent cross should be standard for a good defender. 

Your right it should but Coleman’s is poor and so has Digne’s this season, Kenny could be the answer for RB and he’s got a better cross than Coleman and he can defend better than Sidibe. 

I mean just for arguments sake, someone must have his crossing stats? Just to see how he compares and if it’s worth the place of a player for it. 

I mean that in an honest way by the way. Not as a criticism.

I think he’s had 4 assists this season from crossing don’t take my word for it because I can’t be arsed to check, but if right that is a cracking return. 

Just now, StevO said:

I like Kenny as a lad and hope the best for him, but I honestly don’t remember seeing a player that is any better than Coleman. 
I hope he’s improved this year in Germany, and I hope he proves me wrong, I don’t expect to see a first choice next season. 

i wasn't a fan before he left, personally i'd rather we sold to schalke and buy a proper RB that can defend!

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

i wasn't a fan before he left, personally i'd rather we sold to schalke and buy a proper RB that can defend!

He is one of the best Right Backs in the German league, he has 4 assists in a team chasing champs league football. He is an Everton fan, loves the club, don't you think he deserves a chance to show what he can do under Carlo?