IGNORED

Djibril Sidibé

I thought I'd seen him have what would be his worst game for us, then yesterday happened. His defending was it's usual awful self and then his play going forward was remarkable... remarkably shite! He loves that pass infield to an opposition player doesn't he? What a turd.

That £14m fee for him? Waaaay too fucking much. 

On 24/11/2019 at 00:13, barryj said:

I don’t believe he’s been good in most games. If you watch him you’ll see his positioning is poor and he gets dragged out of position too much. Also dives in too much. He’s not impressed me at all. 

Been saying it for ages! Not good enough and he masked how bad he was defensively early on with a few great assists that took the focus away from his primary job. I think the last game sealed his fate. 

9 hours ago, Matt said:

I wouldn’t be angry if we kept him hit as RW backup and let Kenny have a go at making RB his own. 

He’s just not a good enough footballer. We can’t afford to give any mediocre (& I’m being generous) footballers long expensive contracts. That’s why we are where we are now. 

14 minutes ago, barryj said:

He’s just not a good enough footballer. We can’t afford to give any mediocre (& I’m being generous) footballers long expensive contracts. That’s why we are where we are now. 

He’s ok. I know what you’re saying and I largely agree. But I see him as “cheap” backup that can play in 2 positions and, at 27, has potential to be sold for profit. It’s very much a logic driven reasoning because that’s all I can handle right now!

18 hours ago, Matt said:

He’s ok. I know what you’re saying and I largely agree. But I see him as “cheap” backup that can play in 2 positions and, at 27, has potential to be sold for profit. It’s very much a logic driven reasoning because that’s all I can handle right now!

i'm not saying i agree but i see where matt is coming from.  Walcott was 20m and sits on the bench, this guy would be no different but is what 8m?  point being in this market that is cheap for a bench player.  

47 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i'm not saying i agree but i see where matt is coming from.  Walcott was 20m and sits on the bench, this guy would be no different but is what 8m?  point being in this market that is cheap for a bench player.  

He shouldn't be any where near our bench. Lacks the concentration to be in the prem, add to that he's too one footed and always out of position. We'd have had the full points from Arsenal and United had we stuck with Martina instead, at least he could defend. 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

I would be absolutely furious if we kept him to be RW back up. 

He might be a low fee but I bet his wages aren't cheap. He is just a waste. It was a good idea but it hasn't worked. 

It’s not ideal to say the least, but based on the info shared above I’m trying to understand the logic

• 1 month later...

Reports that Carlo has green lighted getting permanently....

Cannot be true. Kenny would offer at minimum the same over the season but with the promise of progressing as a player. ANY team would aim to exploit us behind Sidibe - the moment he loses the physical aspect of his game, he’s completely done.

7 minutes ago, Btay said:

Cannot be true. Kenny would offer at minimum the same over the season but with the promise of progressing as a player. ANY team would aim to exploit us behind Sidibe - the moment he loses the physical aspect of his game, he’s completely done.

What reports?

35 minutes ago, Btay said:

Maybe so, but it might also indicate that they've conversed with Kenny, and he wants to move. Pure speculation of course. 

• 2 months later...