IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

32 minutes ago, JimmytheJimster said:

Champions league football, he wants to concentrate on getting in our first team and making us a champions league team before anything else, considering we pay his hefty wages 😠

Or he could just fuck off. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just been on Soccerbase and had a quick count. I make it that Schneiderlin has featured in 17 wins out of 50 Prem appearances since the start of 2017/18. I'm not sure what his win ratio is but I'd put money on it being even less than one in three. I just cannot for the life understand how he is still playing for us. 

I didn't think he was that bad today but he is never going to look good when we have control of the possession and he is expected to contribute to the build up play. he is a very limited footballer and his first instinct is always safety. I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking for the goal though, and you just cant be doing that at this level given his job is to track those type of runs into the box. Its a basic job and he needs to be dropped if he thinks that its acceptable.

15 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I didn't think he was that bad today but he is never going to look good when we have control of the possession and he is expected to contribute to the build up play. he is a very limited footballer and his first instinct is always safety. I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking for the goal though, and you just cant be doing that at this level given his job is to track those type of runs into the box. Its a basic job and he needs to be dropped if he thinks that its acceptable.

Bailey you sum up the massive contradiction of everyone who tries to defend him. He wasn't that bad - apart from being a very limited footballer who fucked up for a goal 😂

He constantly lets runners go. And we shouldn't be fielding limited footballers! 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

If we didn’t field limited footballers we wouldn’t have anyone on the pitch at the moment. 

Our U23s have been good enough to win back to back PL2 titles, they can't be that limited. I'd rather be fielding players who have the potential to improve than 'senior pros' who you know will contribute next to nothing positive. 

4 minutes ago, nogs said:

Our U23s have been good enough to win back to back PL2 titles, they can't be that limited. I'd rather be fielding players who have the potential to improve than 'senior pros' who you know will contribute next to nothing positive. 

Worlds apart! Under 23s football and the premier league as a huge step up, love the idea but it just isn’t happening. If three of those lads become first team regulars it would be a minor miracle. 

19 minutes ago, nogs said:

Just look how they’ve done in the cup comp vs League 1 and 2 opposition whilst winning these leagues. Massive step-up to even lower league football. We are in the minority who keeps our ‘best’ youngsters to play regularly in the u23 league. Look how Chelsea are now reaping the benefits of using the loan market (and players playing at a higher level) rather than taking the u23 league so seriously.

35 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Just look how they’ve done in the cup comp vs League 1 and 2 opposition whilst winning these leagues. Massive step-up to even lower league football. We are in the minority who keeps our ‘best’ youngsters to play regularly in the u23 league. Look how Chelsea are now reaping the benefits of using the loan market (and players playing at a higher level) rather than taking the u23 league so seriously.

Chelsea's best young players are playing in the PL! 

56 minutes ago, StevO said:

Worlds apart! Under 23s football and the premier league as a huge step up, love the idea but it just isn’t happening. If three of those lads become first team regulars it would be a minor miracle. 

Then let's just keep playing underperforming, overpaid, under motivated, rank average 'seniors' who at this rate could drag us into serious relegation trouble. 

2 minutes ago, c1982 said:

After a series of successful loans rather than playing in the u23 league. It seems Brands is wise to this with the Hornby and Kenny loans as 2 recent examples.

We've got loads out on loan. I reckon we should be pulling a few back to play for us coz there are players turning out for us right now who just aren't worthy of pulling on the blue shirt and we are in shit because of it. 

He’s crap this fella but really no worse than the other lot around him. Just gets lynched more  because of his gait and demeanour. Mina and sig were dreadful for both goals today and I can’t think of one player who was average. Even our annoying goalkeeper makes a good save but then boots the ball out about fifteen times because he thinks he’s pirlo