IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

I always harboured great things for Schneiderlin I think I was caught up in the headlights of the player he was at Southampton, hoping that that side of him could be resurrected, but 4 managers down the line have tried to no avail, so I was wrong he’s definitely shit. 

9 hours ago, StevO said:

He didn’t lose us the game on his own. There were 11 lads out there, all culpable. 

I think all other players threads have been active saying how shite they were/are too.

He's not singled out... He's correctly being labelled as a "must get shut asap"  player. 

Remember when we signed him and everyone said he was a 'Rolls Royce' player?

Well they were absolutely right. Sadly it was one of those really shit ones from the 1980s with the terrible design, poor build quality that was made with part from Ford Sierras and Orions.

That gif is shameful.

It has to be Curtis that scored.  I did some work with the Liverpool U18s a couple of years ago and they were all great lads.  Apart from him; all his team mates disliked him too.

2 hours ago, Isaiah said:

This stood out a mile at the time to me. But he did this all game, not the going down Bit, but the half arsed jogging around.

He reminded me of one of those automatic lawnmowers that moves around but swerves away from obstacles.

Honestly guys, I don't like singling players out, but that was diabolical yesterday. Fuming. More so because hes a repeat offender. Be interesting to see his stats.

Been on about this for years at this point.  Not sure what else I can say. Cannot wait for him to leave. Blows my mind that people on this forum think Morgan is better than Tom or Gana.

Hoping Carlo has the balls to banish him to the u23s or make him train alone just keep his attitude away from the first team.

1 hour ago, TallPaul1878 said:

It was Morgan ducking out of a challenge that saw James McCarthy breaking his leg against Newcastle a few seasons ago. He has been bottling it for years now.

McCarthy what a mistake letting him go, we wouldn’t have lost with him instead of Schneiderlin or Gylfi, if them young pups started giving him the run around he would have launched them into the top row of the Kop no messing. 

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

McCarthy what a mistake letting him go, we wouldn’t have lost with him instead of Schneiderlin or Gylfi, if them young pups started giving him the run around he would have launched them into the top row of the Kop no messing. 

I get what you're saying, and I'd have him over Morgan no doubt, but he's not exactly tearing up trees at Palace. We just need an overhaul in that area of the pitch. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

We'd have been better of with Mo Besic in midfield yesterday. Or his current team mate at Sheff Utd Lundstram - why did we let him go?? Fit as anything, athletic, mobile, can pass, tackle and pops up with goals - everything Schneiderlin can't do! 

7 hours ago, nogs said:

We'd have been better of with Mo Besic in midfield yesterday. Or his current team mate at Sheff Utd Lundstram - why did we let him go?? Fit as anything, athletic, mobile, can pass, tackle and pops up with goals - everything Schneiderlin can't do! 

We’ve let the half decent players go and kept the shite in the last year, and the only reason I can think of why is the price tag. 

40 minutes ago, Palfy said:

We’ve let the half decent players go and kept the shite in the last year, and the only reason I can think of why is the price tag. 

I'd add that we never used the younger ones already here too. Would much have preferred Holgate, Kenny, Besic, Davies and Vlasic play for the club, shouldn't have let Deulofeu go either. Ohlf the older players Barry deserved another year. McCarthy should've got more time as well, shouldn't have been injured either, accident or not he doesn't end up in that situation if we have a stronger manager and players who give a shit around him. 

For me Walsh, Koeman and Silva killed the Everton I know, the one that won 50/50s, when they changed the spine to Keane, Schneiderlin-Gana, Sigurdssen. 

5 hours ago, pete0 said:

I'd add that we never used the younger ones already here too. Would much have preferred Holgate, Kenny, Besic, Davies and Vlasic play for the club, shouldn't have let Deulofeu go either. Ohlf the older players Barry deserved another year. McCarthy should've got more time as well, shouldn't have been injured either, accident or not he doesn't end up in that situation if we have a stronger manager and players who give a shit around him. 

For me Walsh, Koeman and Silva killed the Everton I know, the one that won 50/50s, when they changed the spine to Keane, Schneiderlin-Gana, Sigurdssen. 

Agreed with all this until you snuck your jab at Gana in. 

dumbfounded that we let Vlasic go and kept some of the shit we have still. Normally a day after a game I’m good again but these current lot can get fucked after that “effort” 

12 hours ago, pete0 said:

I am a Gana fan but you are dead on about the overall effect on the spine of the team.  One player (whether it was Gana or someone much better) probably wouldn't fix the mess they made down the middle as they would just be covering for people around them all game.  Need a functioning spine where players can trust one another.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

What a performance from him. Most interceptions/tackles and distance covered.

Not bad for someone that doesn’t give a shit and shouldn’t be anywhere near the side. First choice CM for me. 

He has all the talent but only shows it when he wants to, fortunately for us he wants to play for Carlo. As long as he keeps this up then he should start, especially next match. 

55 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

What a performance from him. Most interceptions/tackles and distance covered.

Not bad for someone that doesn’t give a shit and shouldn’t be anywhere near the side. First choice CM for me. 

Brilliant today, really impressed me. Even put a hard tackle or two in.