IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

48 minutes ago, London Blue said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/11/06/kevin-mirallas-morgan-schneiderlin-dropped-everton-training/

Fighting and arguing among players is one thing, it happens, not training properly then when asked to up his game or leave he chooses to leave is something else. In my opinion it shows a lack of respect for staff, teammates, and the club.

In my post I admitted he was our best player in his first season with us, I also said in previous posts that he does play really well in some games sadly an all to infrequent occurrence. So try reading my posts properly next time.

Fans like me, WTF does that even mean? You need to calm down, this is a forum of Everton fans after all, so quit the snide comments. I make up my own mind on players, I am no sheep and a I carry no vendettas, lets get that straight.

I didn’t remember them being dropped so thanks for the link. 

You really don’t think them incidents happen all the time? It might not go as far as players being told to leave, but these things happen. Listen to any ex pro talk about things that happen on the training ground and it’s all the time. 

Fans like you, I told you exactly what I meant. I said “fans like you who can’t let that one incident go won’t even admit when he had played well, and he has at times” I’m not sure I can make that any clearer. You can take it as snide if you like, but my point was clear. I think you can’t see past that issue, you say you’ve no vendetta but you bring up an incident from two years ago. So, fans like you was aimed directly at fans like you who can’t get over that incident. It’s not me who needs to calm down, I’m not taking it personally. No need to be thinking “fans like you” is an insult. 

I think he gets it more than most because he is so consistent. 

Many player can have an off day, or even a day when they just can’t find the motivation. But Schniederlin seems to be very consistent. 

Generally gets booked very early in the match. And then has to be careful how he goes into tackles for the rest of the match. It’s almost like he ALWAYS seems to have a reason he can’t put effort in.

22 hours ago, London Blue said:

1) What happened was widely reported and Schneiderlin was disciplined by the club.

2) Hazard is a world class player, one of the best to of ever played in the premier league, he can get away with it. Schneiderlin is not a world class player by any stretch of the imagination so he has to train! 

1) I dont remember him being "disciplined" unless you mean he didn't play the following week. Morgan's side of the story is here by the way:

https://www.toffeeweb.com/season/18-19/news/37193.html

2) No-one should be able to get away with it. They all have to train. At least Morgan turned up for training on time unlike Kean!

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

At least Morgan turned up for training on time unlike Kean!

Is there anyone on here who's not been late for work on occasion? Unlikely I think. Personally I used to get the piss taken on the odd occasions I was on time (eg "shit the bed") because I was virtually always late; that said no problem with the bosses because they knew if I needed to stay for 24/48 hours (sometimes more) I'd do it.

9 hours ago, Shukes said:

I’ve turned up late for work yes.

I haven't not turned up to a team meeting though, as I know how important it is for all to turn up.

But late for work many times haha.

I’ve been late to both, for many different reasons. Some professional, some not. Why? Because I’m not perfect and sometimes shit happens. 

Morgan has had personal problems, hard ones. When he’s on form he’s a fantastic player, but most of the time it’s like his alter ego takes over. Personally see him as a mind whose emotions can very much dictate his behaviour, which is something I relate too. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I’ve been late to both, for many different reasons. Some professional, some not. Why? Because I’m not perfect and sometimes shit happens. 

Morgan has had personal problems, hard ones. When he’s on form he’s a fantastic player, but most of the time it’s like his alter ego takes over. Personally see him as a mind whose emotions can very much dictate his behaviour, which is something I relate too. 

Im sure his managers would be forgiving if there is/are valid reasons for it. But judging by the reactions from senior staff, it would suggest there aren’t.

And I’m getting sidetracked again haha as I’m far far from perfect as well 🙂

Im still talking about Kean 🙄

9 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Im sure his managers would be forgiving if there is/are valid reasons for it. But judging by the reactions from senior staff, it would suggest there aren’t.

And I’m getting sidetracked again haha as I’m far far from perfect as well 🙂

Im still talking about Kean 🙄

He lost his dad a year ago. It’d break me, at 36 (dad turns 60 in a few days, flying back for a celebration), let alone 29 and with the tens of thousands looking at me. for me it’s not something you would get over easily.

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

He lost his dad a year ago. It’d break me, at 36 (dad turns 60 in a few days, flying back for a celebration), let alone 29 and with the tens of thousands looking at me. for me it’s not something you would get over easily.

Let’s not forget he played a matter of days after losing his father. 

I respect him for that and kicking on, as much as I want to I just don’t rate him as a player unfortunately. 

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

Mate honestly I was mixing players up. I thought we were talking about Kean missing training and meetings 3 times.

I should check what thread I’m in before posting.

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Kean.

think I’m getting thread mixed up haha. Our club and players are that messed up I don’t know where I am.

Ah ok. I thought he was just last for training or something. Not sure though. 

ive not been on time for work since I got back off my holidays in October. Hope my boss isn’t a secret TT member. 

my Dad is 70 in July, still much fitter than me at 35 and I still can’t beat him at golf. I can’t imagine losing him, horrible. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Enjoy Matt, I'm hitting the big six-0 next April, unsure whether to throw a party or climb into a small hole and cry a lot; I suspect it'll be taken out of my hands.

Yep. Mine was and it was a blast with close family at a top restaurant and I knew nothing about them all being there till about an hour after we'd arrived.

And did I say my next birthday pressie is tickets to our home against Chelsea?

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Enjoy Matt, I'm hitting the big six-0 next April, unsure whether to throw a party or climb into a small hole and cry a lot; I suspect it'll be taken out of my hands.

Mine was August and just celebrated with the family, or was it commiserated, to be honest I haven’t had a problem with my age since I passed 30, for some reason 30 was hard to take. 
My mrs bought me a 2 week holiday to the Maldives going end of December, and she’s going as well what a surprise. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He was quality. If DCL hadn’t scored two goals I’d have found it a tough choice for MOTM. 

He played well cutting the passing lanes, reading the danger and sweeping up, which is what he should have been doing every time he played for us.

I think Walcott, Holgate, Richarlison and Sidebe all played just as well as Schneiderlin.

Lets just hope this is not another flash in the pan performance.

• 4 weeks later...

Done with him. Shambolic today. Used to admire this guy, but yet again he shows that one decent performance every so often is enough of a shift for him.

I know others were shit Today, but this guy was even invisible in the first half when we were giving it a game.

I can't remember ever noticing such a ghost performance from any player.

39 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Done with him. Shambolic today. Used to admire this guy, but yet again he shows that one decent performance every so often is enough of a shift for him.

I know others were shit Today, but this guy was even invisible in the first half when we were giving it a game.

I can't remember ever noticing such a ghost performance from any player.

If was the two clear cut chances from corners that confirmed this guy is not good enough. Both efforts over the bar not even on target. Poor is an under statement 

With a bit of luck we'll be able to offload Schneiderlin this window and bring in someone who doesn't leave the field at the end of the game looking cleaner than when they started. Also, his two missed chances against Liverpool would be unacceptable at any level.