• Ramiro Funes Mori
    • Ashley Williams
    • Leighton Baines
    • Tom Davies
    • Gareth Barry
    • Ross Barkley
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Romelu Lukaku

Another clean sheet with Mori playing. But continue to moan?

Not moaning at all.

He was good today, just would like him to cut that out.

Don't want to see us get caught out.

Do you?

Don't start or I'll get Pad and Newt to sink you AGAIN!

Edited by Shukes

Only worry for me is still Mori, again the amount of times he runs out and gives the ball away.

Hopefully the more he played the more these mistakes will be ironed out.

I thought mori had a fantastic game today, brought the ball out well, was solid in defence. One of the best performances from him in a long time I thought!

Thought Davies was outstanding today for an 18 year old to be playing against some of those names and show absolutely no regard for who they were. The other youngster continues to impress aswell Holgate has the ability to be better than Stones imo as the lad can defend!

Where was that performance last week lads??

Barkley was as frustrating as ever, keeps hold of the ball too long then passes it when it's too late. Misses the opportunity and gives the ball away. Last 20 he was great, but the game was already over.

must have been watching a different game to me then. I thought his movement and passing were different class.

Barkley got the assist for Mirallas's goal which was in the 47th minute if I remember correctly.

I thought mori had a fantastic game today, brought the ball out well, was solid in defence. One of the best performances from him in a long time I thought!

He did mate. I'm just hoping he can cut those little mistakes out to take him to the next step. He did it three times today.

Every player for us has a case for MOTM today. Amazing team performance.

Lukaku was unplayable.

One of Barkley's most mature performances.

The best I've seen Mirallas - he got it and ran at them every time.

Barry was class before McCarthy brought that extra energy when needed.

Williams looks in his element with Holgate and Mori to lead either side of him - all 3 excellent.

Joel even looked solid and made a couple of important saves/claims.

I went for Davies in the end though - not just for his goal but for his clearance off the line, his physicality against Toure and Zabeletta et al, for his constant energy and driving us forward. Suddenly we have quality options aplenty in centre mid.

Agree with you. Said to the bloke next to he'd be our first sub. Played the positions of 2 men today. Went for Davies though as he done it for the full 90. Barry was class as well.

Barkley was as frustrating as ever, keeps hold of the ball too long then passes it when it's too late. Misses the opportunity and gives the ball away. Last 20 he was great, but the game was already over.

I honestly question if you watch the game.

Barkley was like a senior player today, very good.

You could pick anyone of five or six they were that good

In the end I went for Mirallas in my eyes he was brilliant worked hard to win the ball back when we lost it, when he had the ball took people on and got there defence running back to their own goal they couldn't handle him, and scored a cracking goal, when he was subbed it didn't matter he had already caused them massive damage and set the game up for us.

Mirallas was frustrating me at times today, mainly first half, because he was overplaying on the ball and not closing down the space off the ball. Second half he was much better and when we needed it he added the quality in the final 3rd that we have missed.

I can definitely take the rough with thr smooth if that is the result!

You could pick anyone of five or six they were that good

In the end I went for Mirallas in my eyes he was brilliant worked hard to win the ball back when we lost it, when he had the ball took people on and got there defence running back to their own goal they couldn't handle him, and scored a cracking goal, when he was subbed it didn't matter he had already caused them massive damage and set the game up for us.

Not forgetting the awesome assist for the first! He's a player that needs his ego fed. If he feels unwanted he'll play like. These players need managing properly!

Every player for us has a case for MOTM today. Amazing team performance.

Lukaku was unplayable.

One of Barkley's most mature performances.

The best I've seen Mirallas - he got it and ran at them every time.

Barry was class before McCarthy brought that extra energy when needed.

Williams looks in his element with Holgate and Mori to lead either side of him - all 3 excellent.

Joel even looked solid and made a couple of important saves/claims.

I went for Davies in the end though - not just for his goal but for his clearance off the line, his physicality against Toure and Zabeletta et al, for his constant energy and driving us forward. Suddenly we have quality options aplenty in centre mid.

good summary, agree with it all

I honestly question if you watch the game.

Barkley was like a senior player today, very good.

I was there. Had a great spec front row, top balcony.

He also didn't give Mccarthy a shout when he left the ball for him and had a city players come from behind him.

The amount of runs our players make for Barkley to waste because he keeps hold of the ball too long is unreal.

I was there. Had a great spec front row, top balcony.

He also didn't give Mccarthy a shout when he left the ball for him and had a city players come from behind him.

The amount of runs our players make for Barkley to waste because he keeps hold of the ball too long is unreal.

He holds the ball to suck players in, in order to create more space to pass into.

It makes sense, and it's intentional and I'd guess he's probably instructed to do it, because the likes of Lukaku don't want the ball to their feet they want to run into the space he creates by holding onto the ball.

Went for Davies. Minor problem is that he is going to pick up a lot of yellow cards with his 'enthusiasm'. Hopefully, Koeman can instill some control into his play. That is for the future though, at the moment I am delighted with his 'enthusiasm', it has often been lacking in our team performance.